Regaining fertility after 3 years of TRT, no hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Keep us updated. I’m running a restart of my own.
Absolutely - will do. I'm awaiting the arrival of the HMG; hopefully by the end of next week. In the meantime, I have an SA scheduled next Thursday morning. I'm hoping that 90 days of FSH and HCG every other day will have at least improved my sperm count from the two goose eggs I got last Summer and Fall. Fingers-crossed and will post results here for the sake of posterity LOL.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Johnny Test

Absolutely - will do. I'm awaiting the arrival of the HMG; hopefully by the end of next week. In the meantime, I have an SA scheduled next Thursday morning. I'm hoping that 90 days of FSH and HCG every other day will have at least improved my sperm count from the two goose eggs I got last Summer and Fall. Fingers-crossed and will post results here for the sake of posterity LOL

Sounds good. Fingers crossed for you buddy. Looking forward to hearing your results.

Sounds good. Fingers crossed for you buddy. Looking forward to hearing your results.
Hey guys - promised to report back on results, and here they are:

SA results from last week:

Total Motility: 61% >38
Forward Progression: 78% >32
Concentration: 2.3m/ml >14.9m
Total Count: 5.5m >38.9m

Despite the low sperm counts, my doc pointed out that the motility and forward progression numbers are good, as at the least the sperm I'm producing appear to motile and healthy.

Well fast forward to dinner tonight, and mama surprised me with the fact that she's pregnant!

Count me as another success story of HCG/FSH regaining fertility that was previously lost on TRT, without cessation of exogenous T!

Johnny Test

Hey guys - promised to report back on results, and here they are:

SA results from last week:

Total Motility: 61% >38
Forward Progression: 78% >32
Concentration: 2.3m/ml >14.9m
Total Count: 5.5m >38.9m

Despite the low sperm counts, my doc pointed out that the motility and forward progression numbers are good, as at the least the sperm I'm producing appear to motile and healthy.

Well fast forward to dinner tonight, and mama surprised me with the fact that she's pregnant!

Count me as another success story of HCG/FSH regaining fertility that was previously lost on TRT, without cessation of exogenous T!
I’m so glad to hear this. Congrats!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching