Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

So I posted a little bit ago (3 days) about my e2 bottoming out. It’s been 10 days since I took my AI dose. It was weird as well. Right when I took the dose the next morning I couldn’t get out of bed. As the week progressed my ED got worse. Yesterday had a pretty decent erection but just didn’t care to use it at all so it went away. Next to impossible to finish anyways if I tried (sorry If that’s TMI) I am still having joint pain. Pretty blunted emotions. Just wondering how long it can take to recover if your e2 is bottomed out. Thanks guys. This board has helped me out immensely! There is this board call T nation where guys are talking about taking like 1mg of anastrolze 3 times a week. Idk how the hell thats possible. Could I possibly just do a super high dose of HCG or TRT to get it back up quicker (my e2).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Zooulie12

It’s annoying to, because even though I don’t want to be whiny little girl at everything. But literally nothing makes me sad anymore. Like I can see a commercial on TV advertising for kids with cancer and before I bottomed out those no matter what even more I started the trt made me tear up a little. Now I see them and it’s like I don’t even have any emotion at all towards it’s

KenLowT

Did you go lower because .25 was too much for you?
Yes, I had to. I was taking 0.25 twice per week and it knocked my E2 to 17 which I felt was making me feel older and more frail. I'm looking for a sweet spot with libido. I usually have a very high E2. It was at a 72, then 34, and then I started the AI which took me to 17 which I believe is too low. Now I'm on 0.125 twice per week, but I'm debating on just taking one pill per week or spreading out my injections from twice a week to three times a week. My libido is still sh-t!.

Zooulie12

Yes, I had to. I was taking 0.25 twice per week and it knocked my E2 to 17 which I felt was making me feel older and more frail. I'm looking for a sweet spot with libido. I usually have a very high E2. It was at a 72, then 34, and then I started the AI which took me to 17 which I believe is too low. Now I'm on 0.125 twice per week, but I'm debating on just taking one pill per week or spreading out my injections from twice a week to three times a week. My libido is still sh-t!.
I would maybe stay off the AI for awhile tbh

BigBamBoo

For me, moving to more frequent injections is what really brought down my E2.
I do not tolerate an AI at any dose, so that was how I lowered my E2.

Libido....well....TRT has made my sexual functions WORSE. I didn't suffer from ED and had very good, strong orgasms prior to TRT.
I could get off at least twice a day prior to TRT.

TRT made my ejactulation volume pretty much disappear and made it very hard to get off.

And, it lessen the desire as well as made my mood very...hmm...linear. Pretty much no emotions.

I guess some folks like that better than feeling like crap, but for the most part, it kinda leaves me feeling like I can take it or leave it about everything.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me