Recovery from E2 crash

Buy Lab Tests Online

marcos79

Hi everyone,

I'm brand new here but have been picking up some great information here. Everyone seems very knowledgeable, so hopefully I can get some good advice. I seem to have crashed my estradiol and I feel miserable. I'm coming off my latest 12- week cycle of 300 mg testosterone and 150 mg boldenone per week. I got gynecomastia this summer, for which my doctor prescribed 50 mg anastrozole per day for 8 weeks, which he later backed down to 50mg every other day for another 4 weeks. I have been off the anastrozole for 7 weeks and off the boldenone for 3 weeks. During the cycle, my E2 went from a high of 111 and then hovered around 20 for two months. My total testosterone was around 2000.

I'm currently on a PCT regimen of 50mg clomid per day and kisspeptin-10 0.4mL twice a week along with TRT of 300mg test cyp injected weekly.

My latest blood test results from 11/8:
TT 872 (264-916)
E2 <5.0 (7.6-42.6)

So obviously I've crashed my estradiol. My symptoms are ed, low libido, depression, loss of appetite, insomnia, etc. Needless to say, I was on too much anastrozole. Also, I understand that boldenone tends to inhibit aromatization of testosterone into estradiol as well.

My question is how long does it take to recover from an E2 crash, and what are some things I can do to speed up recovery? Can you recover from it?

Looking forward to contributing to these forums and updating you all on my status going forward. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You mean exemestane? Anastrozole pills are 1mg and exe is 25mg..that would make more sense. You would have been better off using ralox or tamox for gyno instead of abusing AIs.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of "PCT" when you are still on test? You don't need pct if you are still on.

I would ride it out but some dbol, fast acting test or HCG always bumps me back to not feeling like shit in a day or so. You probably still have some boldenone in your system acting as an AI. You can end up in the other extreme and get a gyno flare up again so you probably want to have a serm at hand for that.

Last edited:

marcos79

You mean exemestane? Anastrozole pills are 1mg and exe is 25mg..that would make more sense. You would have been better off using ralox or tamox for gyno instead of abusing AIs.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of "PCT" when you are still on test? You don't need pct if you are still on.

I would ride it out but some dbol, fast acting test or HCG always bumps me back to not feeling like shit in a day or so. You probably still have some boldenone in your system acting as an AI. You can end up in the other extreme and get a gyno flare up again so you probably want to have a serm at hand for that.
Sorry, I meant 1mg anastrozole. Not 50.

I'm on test still while on PCT because I was hypogonadic before I started TRT, and I don't expect the PCT to bring me up to high enough test levels to live on. I understand that the clomid and kisspeptin will still work while on TRT. I just want the PCT to revive at least a little natural test production because my LH and FSH were both at zero in my last blood test. I don't want to be completely shut down.

marcos79

Clomid in conjunction with TRT will likely do very little to increase the LH but may help with fertility.
I think I need to stay on TRT because I need some excess testosterone asap to convert into estrodiol to get me out of this E2 crash. I was already hypogonadal before starting TRT (TT was 300 four years ago). I don’t know if I can afford waiting for my body to make a little test on its own, if it even does.

It's like trying to go in two directions at the same time. HPTA cannot recover to any degree whilst you are still using the drugs that are causing the shutdown. It's not going to happen. It's called a negative feedback loop. You would have to stop using test and wait until it has left your system completely before starting PCT. Since you were already hypogonadic I don't see a reason to attempt to come off at all. Fertility is another matter.

As for crashed e2 you can either wait or use fast acting aromatising compounds to bounce back faster. I know how bad crashed e2 can feel.

marcos79

It's like trying to go in two directions at the same time. HPTA cannot recover to any degree whilst you are still using the drugs that are causing the shutdown. It's not going to happen. It's called a negative feedback loop. You would have to stop using test and wait until it has left your system completely before starting PCT. Since you were already hypogonadic I don't see a reason to attempt to come off at all. Fertility is another matter.

As for crashed e2 you can either wait or use fast acting aromatising compounds to bounce back faster. I know how bad crashed e2 can feel.
Yeah, I'd like to try to get some fertility back. I'd be fine being test dependent and staying on TRT for the rest of my life. I was heading that way anyway at the age of 38 when I first got pellets. But I'd like to see if I can still have kids someday.

As for the crashed e2, I am absolutely miserable. I think I got a stress fracture in my hand already, can't sleep much, and my libido is gone. What are these fast acting aromatising compounds?

marcos79

Clomid is a libido killer for a lot of guys, same with the HCG.
Thanks @Systemlord. I think I’ll drop them for now. My main priority right now is recovering from the E2 crash. I see that you have provided a lot of great advice to guys on this forum in this E2 crash situation in the past. I have found these past comments to be very valuable and useful. Given my specific situation with overuse of anastrozole, does the fact that my E2 bounced back to 30.7 a week after the crash bode well for my recovery? I know every situation is different, but from your past experience, do you think I can recover from this?

marcos79

Thanks @Systemlord. I think I’ll drop them for now. My main priority right now is recovering from the E2 crash. I see that you have provided a lot of great advice to guys on this forum in this E2 crash situation in the past. I have found these past comments to be very valuable and useful. Given my specific situation with overuse of anastrozole, does the fact that my E2 bounced back to 30.7 a week after the crash bode well for my recovery? I know every situation is different, but from your past experience, do you think I can recover from this?
@Systemlord my latest bloodwork from 11/16 if that helps. I appreciate any advice you could provide!

Attachments

• 5AD8AEB3-A956-434F-A1DD-7E9BFBB5FF7E.jpeg
    5AD8AEB3-A956-434F-A1DD-7E9BFBB5FF7E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 76

Systemlord

Given my specific situation with overuse of anastrozole, does the fact that my E2 bounced back to 30.7 a week after the crash bode well for my recovery?
Well the clomid blocks estrogen receptors in the brain, heart and pancreas, so as long as you’re on clomid you will likely not feel the effects of estrogen, because clomid if anything has anti-estrogen effects.

I know every situation is different, but from your past experience, do you think I can recover from this?
It’s very rare for someone not to recover from crashed estrogen, even if suppressed for a long time, so unless you’re a unicorn, I think in a couple of weeks when the clomid and HCG clear your system, you will feel like your old self again or at least feel like you’re coming out of the woods.

marcos79

Well the clomid blocks estrogen receptors in the brain, heart and pancreas, so as long as you’re on clomid you will likely not feel the effects of estrogen, because clomid if anything has anti-estrogen effects.

It’s very rare for someone not to recover from crashed estrogen, even if suppressed for a long time, so unless you’re a unicorn, I think in a couple of weeks when the clomid and HCG clear your system, you will feel like your old self again or at least feel like you’re coming out of the woods.
Thank you @Systemlord ! This is great to hear. I appreciate your help. I’ll cease the clomid and HCG immediately. I was taking them because I was trying to restart my HPTA after an extended period on AAS, but I took one last anastrozole right before I stopped my cycle and that crashed me. So now recovering from the crash is the more immediate need. Hopefully I can come back and attempt an HPTA restart later on once I’m over this.
So most people recover their libido as well? That’s what’s really worrying me.

Last edited:

marcos79

@Systemlord I had been taking 300 mg test/wk for years prior to my E2 crash. I realize this amount isn't a sustainable dosage for the long term, and I have dialed back to 150-200mg/wk over the past 3 weeks. However, for the moment would you recommend going back up to 300 mg/wk for now until my system recovers from the E2 crash since that's what my body has been used to?

Also, as an update, I've been off the clomid for 10 days now, and off the boldenone for over 5 weeks. Still not feeling much relief from the sexual effects of the E2 crash. Any advice you could provide would be much appreciated!

Nujace

TNE (testosterone no ester) and/or HCG will ramp up estrogen overnight in the proper dosages and get you feeling human again. I see this post was 3 weeks ago but in case it happens again you’ll know how to fix. Crashed E2 is one of the worst feelings ever.

marcos79

TNE (testosterone no ester) and/or HCG will ramp up estrogen overnight in the proper dosages and get you feeling human again. I see this post was 3 weeks ago but in case it happens again you’ll know how to fix. Crashed E2 is one of the worst feelings ever.
Thanks @Nujace. I’m still not feeling fully human. I think my recovery is delayed because I was on clomid for the first three weeks of my crash. @Systemlord was telling me above that clomid blocks estrogen receptors, so its been keeping my brain from feeling the estradiol coming back up. The clomid is now 75% out of my system, so hopefully, recovery will start happening.

marcos79

In some tissue, yes.
In the brain, heart, and pancreas, correct?

Also, I had been taking 300 mg test/wk for years prior to my E2 crash. I realize this amount isn't a sustainable dosage for the long term, and I have dialed back to 150-200mg/wk over the past 3 weeks. However, for the moment would you recommend going back up to 300 mg/wk for now until my system recovers from the E2 crash since that's what my body has been used to?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me