Reconstituting Sermorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Is there a rule of thumb about how much bacteriostatic water to add to a vial?

If I have a 5mg vial from a Peptide research site, I assume the do not send water with the order. How do I know what is the right amount of water? In theory I know if I am going to take 1mg per day (depending on IGF-1) how much would I add? I assume you are still taking roughly 5 shots so I wasn't sure how scientific it had to be or if adding a specified amount allows you to easily calculate how much goes into the Syringe.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
For every 2 mg of Sermorlin you want to reconstitute with 1 ml of Bac water.

So, for 5 mg of Sermorlin you want to add 2.5 ml of Bac water.

In a pin, every 5 units is equal of 100 mcg.

A good starting dose is 500 mcg before bed and no food for an hour (carbs will blunt Sermorelin).

Good to go!

Thanks guys.

Gene I keep seeing the 1mg per day being talked about. I've been on it for about 3 months at a dosage likely much lower than the 1mg per day.

Thanks for the tip about no carbs, I tend to not eat too many carbs, but I don't know if I've observed a no food policy.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thanks guys.

Gene I keep seeing the 1mg per day being talked about. I've been on it for about 3 months at a dosage likely much lower than the 1mg per day.

Thanks for the tip about no carbs, I tend to not eat too many carbs, but I don't know if I've observed a no food policy.

Doses between 500 mcg and 1 mg will do the trick.

This stuff can be expensive and if we see results at 500 mcg and we need to budget it makes sense to stick to lower doses.

I've been running Sermorelin for 9 months and never injected 1 mg and I have gotten serious results.

I have leaned out so nicely and put on even more lean muscle mass.

If you inject between 500 mcg and 1 mg just before bed and no carbs for an hour before hand you will get the results you are looking for.

Just remember, like TRT it takes time for you to see the results...but they will come!

Brian963

Thanks for postiing this thread. My instructions were to put 75ml on bac water into mine. And oh my. I must not be using enough. I'm supposed to go to the 25 line on the insulin syringe and that is costing me $250 a month. It's working, but not fast enough.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Have you continued using it Nelson?

Nelson gets a bad reaction to it so he had to discontinued its therapeutic use.

I on the other hand just love the stuff; leaned me out like nothing else and added to my lean muscle mass...and that's what you can see, the other health benefits you can't even see!

Love the stuff!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Well I am all in I just bought some the other day. i will try the rate you suggested if I don't see results I can always kick it up.

It takes time, just like TRT; nothing happens overnight.

Give yourself 6 months before you make a decision....and you'll see!

Like all things in anti aging medicine it doesn't happen in a day to two...it takes time and commitment but man the results for those who wait!!!

Regarding the bad reaction some get with Sermorelin, this is from the medication insert (Geref):

ADVERSE REACTIONS
The following adverse reaction, in decreasing order of frequency, have beenreported following sermorelin administration Transient warmth and/or flushingof the face; Injection site pain; Redness and/or swelling at injection site; Nausea; Headache; Vomiting ;Strange taste in the mouth ;Paleness ; Tightness in the chest.

Approximately one in four patients given repeated doses of one or more of the three forms of GRH (1-29, 1-40, and 1-44)has developed antibodies to GRH. Theclinical significance of these antibodies is unknown. One patient who developed antibodies to GRH(1-44) also experienced an allergic reaction described as severe redness, swelling, and urticaria at theinjection sites. No long-lasting effects from this reaction were reported. No symptomatic allergic reactions to GRH (1-29) have been reported.

Brian963

I've been on Sermoreline for about 4 months now and I'm very happy with the results I've seen so far. I just wish I could have afforded the higher dosage but what I'm using is working, just a bit slower.

jabarnes2006

Why is there such a huge price difference between ordering Sermorelin and a GHRP mix from a pep company compared to ordering them from a source that requires a prescription?

Is there any kind of Shelf-Life on Bacteriostatic Water? I've had some in the refrigerator that's probably been there close to three months. I also have a brand new bottle but any issues with using that older one? I can't imagine why it would go bad.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Is there any kind of Shelf-Life on Bacteriostatic Water? I've had some in the refrigerator that's probably been there close to three months. I also have a brand new bottle but any issues with using that older one? I can't imagine why it would go bad.

It's fine. If the color of the water changes then ditch it but otherwise you are good to go for at least a year if not more.

It's fine. If the color of the water changes then ditch it but otherwise you are good to go for at least a year if not more.

GD a question as to if you have ever dosed like this or is this voodoo from another forum ? I did this for 9 mths and IMO almost as good as HGH ?

CJC 1295 w/o DAC
Semorlin
GHRP-6 & GHRP-2
alternating the GHRPs and not take GHRP at night due to uncontrollable munchies and inject 3 x's a day every day ?

You are and were a lot more experienced when I started TRT ? Have you even read about anyone using this protocol ?

cadcard

Sorry to dig up an old thread.
I'm going to try some sermorelin since my Growth Hormon tested so low at 0.8 (0.2-14.8).
My IGF-1 also is somewhat low at 106 (94-252).
My questions are:
>How many doses 500mcg can I expect out of a 2mg vial? I'm trying to figure out how many vials I'll need to start with.
>Can anyone offer a reputable source?
Thanks very much.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Cad, Maxim Peptide tends to have some great deals. Never used their Sermorelin, but other items GTG!

Gene, if you see this, just curious if you're going 7 days a week on it, or 5 days? Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me