reconstituting HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

okiesox

Good Afternoon all! New to the forum and see that I have a lot of reading to catch up. I do have a question regarding reconstituting HCG and was hoping someone could help. I've been using the HCG in conjunction with test for a few years now. Previously got it from my medical provider until the cost got unmanageable. He never really dosed me in the way that I see on here, just gave me the pre-mixed vial and told me to do 0.3ml every other day. At one point I was able to get him to advise that it was a 15000IU vial that he was using but I didn't know how much bacteriostatic water was being used. Since then, the cost has gotten too much and I've reverted to getting HCG online, overseas. I need some help on how much I should be dosing. I only use this for the testicular atrophy I've been having as a trt side effect. Fertility is of no concern to me, if that matters. I just need my balls back so to speak. I recently ordered and received FertiGyn HP 10,000 iu and it came with a 1ml vial of the bac water. I have mixed the 1ml water with the vial but am unsure of the ml dosage to give myself in order to get to the 250ml number that is typically looked at for atrophy help. Based on what I can find on here and online, what I have in hand mixed may be a super concentrated version? From what I can find, most are mixed with 5ml bac water? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Good Afternoon all! New to the forum and see that I have a lot of reading to catch up. I do have a question regarding reconstituting HCG and was hoping someone could help. I've been using the HCG in conjunction with test for a few years now. Previously got it from my medical provider until the cost got unmanageable. He never really dosed me in the way that I see on here, just gave me the pre-mixed vial and told me to do 0.3ml every other day. At one point I was able to get him to advise that it was a 15000IU vial that he was using but I didn't know how much bacteriostatic water was being used. Since then, the cost has gotten too much and I've reverted to getting HCG online, overseas. I need some help on how much I should be dosing. I only use this for the testicular atrophy I've been having as a trt side effect. Fertility is of no concern to me, if that matters. I just need my balls back so to speak. I recently ordered and received FertiGyn HP 10,000 iu and it came with a 1ml vial of the bac water. I have mixed the 1ml water with the vial but am unsure of the ml dosage to give myself in order to get to the 250ml number that is typically looked at for atrophy help. Based on what I can find on here and online, what I have in hand mixed may be a super concentrated version? From what I can find, most are mixed with 5ml bac water? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Reconstituted Solution:

Direction for reconstitution Reconstitute

Pregnyl® 10,000 USP units to the desired concentration by addition of the required amount of the solvent supplied. Remove 1 to 10 mL of the solvent and add to the vial with the lyophilized Pregnyl®, agitate gently until the powder is completely dissolved.

When reconstituted with 10mL of the solvent, the concentration of Chorionic Gonadotropin is 1,000 USP units/mL. The solvent contains 0.9% benzyl alcohol

FertiGyn HP 10,000 iu and it came with a 1ml vial of the bac

As you know when adding 1 ml bac water (solvent) to the lyophilized hCG powder the concentration would be 10 000 IU/mL.

1 ml fixed insulin syringe = 100 units

When using a fixed insulin syringe 0.01 ml (1 unit) = 100 IU hCG.

If you plan on injecting 250 or 500 IU hCG then it would be 0.025ml (2.5 units) or 0.05ml (5 units).

Adjustments can be made if you plan on using more bac water next time around!

Most are injecting anywhere from 250-500 IU hCG 2-3 times weekly in order to prevent/minimize testicular atrophy and maintain fertility.

Mind you when it comes to fertility some may very well need higher doses.

madman

Super Moderator
Many on trt that are injecting esterified T whether once weekly, twice weekly (every 3.5 days), M/W/F, EOD, or daily are using fixed (low dead space) insulin syringes.

If you are one who injects low doses of esterified T daily or EOD then I would highly recommend using the 0.5 ml (50 unit) or 0.3 ml (30 unit) syringes which would also be great for injecting hCG.

They are more compact and feel better in the hand let alone much easier for some to read the markings on the barrel for drawing an accurate dose.

Screenshot (3264).png

How to Convert Insulin Units to Milliliters (ml) Using U-100 Insulin

Screenshot (3260).png

Screenshot (3261).png

Screenshot (3262).png

Screenshot (3263).png

okiesox

Thank you very much for this info, it's exactly what I was needing to get a better understanding of what I am doing. Much appreciated man!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me