Recommend a top quality omega-3 fish oil

Buy Lab Tests Online

Will Brink

By "top quality" I mean in terms of purity, freshness, strength...I'm already aware of Nelson's recommendation, Nordic Naturals, but are there others?
I've been using a bottom shelf brand, but I'm going to switch after reading about rancidity in many brands.

Life Extension what I use and generally recommend and always top of the list when tested for quality, purity, etc.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

this one.....

Link Removed

Nordic naturals is not IFOS certified. I do not recommend that product.

Nutrigold Triple Strength Fish Oil has 3 times the omega 3s as standard fish oil. Its levels of Omega 3s and toxins are verified by 3rd party testing. Lab report is in this link for each batch # Link Removed

jmzwy

So you were looking for a product and now you’re already recommending a profuce two minutes later???

Troll!!!! How do I report this guy?

DixieWrecked

So you were looking for a product and now you’re already recommending a profuce two minutes later???

Troll!!!! How do I report this guy?

Woah! Lets stay calm lol. I wasn't looking for a fish oil product. I know the ones I like and those are the ones that are tested by IFOS and the lab results are posted on their website to meet their standards. The IFOS website is recommended by both Chris Kresser and Rhonda Patrick. Try the link I provided. It's really helpful.

BradWI

You could get a $100 Omega 3 test while taking each of the pills you want to test. For as much money as we spend on fish or krill oil a year it seems like this is a no-brainer.

I've only had 1 Omega 3 test so far but my score was -
9.78% (Range 2.90-12.90%) 89th Percentile

Alpha-Linolenic (18:3n3) 0.11%
Eicosapentaenoic (EPA, 20:5n3) 3.44%
Docosapentaenoic-n3 (22:5n3) 1.76%
Docosahexaenoic (DHA, 22:6n3) 3.99%

My Omega 6:3 ratio was 3.1 (Desirable 3.0 - 5.0)
My AA:EPA ratio was 3.1 (Desirable 2.5 - 11)

I eat maybe 12oz fish a week and I take 2 of each of these a day -
https://www.amazon.com/Antarctic-Strength-Omega-3s-Astaxanthin-Softgels/dp/B00IP1E3O0
https://www.amazon.com/Omega-3-Alaskan-Triglyceride-Certified-Softgels/dp/B01BTBZWBU/

I got the full $99 test, but you can get your Omega 3 score for about $50.
This is the $99 test - https://www.amazon.com/Omega-3-Index-Complete-Fatty-Profile/dp/B07C5KVJTQ/

I am going to do another test where I don't take any pills and only eat grass fed meat and whatever fish I normally eat.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching