Recently switched to EOD protocol and feeling tired

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

I mad e thread previously asking about going from every 3.5 days to EOD of Test cyp, 100 mg weekly.

My last bloods Taken at peak:

Total T: 1316 ng/dl (264-916)

Free T: 28.3 ng/dl (9.3-26.5)

Estradiol (sensitive): 40.1 pg/ml (8.0-35.0)

SHBG: 45.2 nmol/l (16.5-55.9)

I am now taking 25 mg EOD (1 week into this change) and feel much more tired, although acne is clearing up like Ive never seen before and I have much less brain fog. Also Im not as irritable as I was previously. I do miss the energy and Im feeling a bit go lethargy, and have gained some fat or possibly water weight that I didn't have before

My biggest fear is that I have an adverse reaction to EOD as some posters like @Systemlord have had. I could just be paranoid, but Im definitely noticing lethargy and a gain in water retention.

Should I stay the course or go back to very 3.5 days?

I planned on getting bloodwork in 6 weeks, but if my e2 skyrockets ny then, It may be too late.

Any suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I mad e thread previously asking about going from every 3.5 days to EOD of Test cyp, 100 mg weekly.

My last bloods Taken at peak:

Total T: 1316 ng/dl (264-916)

Free T: 28.3 ng/dl (9.3-26.5)

Estradiol (sensitive): 40.1 pg/ml (8.0-35.0)

SHBG: 45.2 nmol/l (16.5-55.9)

I am now taking 25 mg EOD (1 week into this change) and feel much more tired, although acne is clearing up like Ive never seen before and I have much less brain fog. Also Im not as irritable as I was previously. I do miss the energy and Im feeling a bit go lethargy, and have gained some fat or possibly water weight that I didn't have before

My biggest fear is that I have an adverse reaction to EOD as some posters like @Systemlord have had. I could just be paranoid, but Im definitely noticing lethargy and a gain in water retention.

Should I stay the course or go back to very 3.5 days?

I planned on getting bloodwork in 6 weeks, but if my e2 skyrockets ny then, It may be too late.

Any suggestions?

You are only one week in and ready to bailout!

It is normal to experience ups/downs when tweaking a protocol as hormones will be in flux until blood levels stabilize.

Tough it out and stick to it.

Patience/consistency is key and the only way you will truly know is to give the new protocol a fighting chance.

Blood work in 6 weeks to see where said protocol (dose T/injection frequency) has your trough TT/FT/e2 levels let alone other blood health markers.

Once blood levels have stabilized if you achieve healthy TT/FT levels then you will need to give it time for the body to adapt (2-3 months) and this is the critical time period to gauge how you truly feel overall.

If you are not willing to accept this then you will be left chasing your tail endlessly!

Arcane

You are only one week in and ready to bailout!

It is normal to experience ups/downs when tweaking a protocol as hormones will be in flux until blood levels stabilize.

Tough it out and stick to it.

Patience/consistency is key and the only way you will truly know is to give the new protocol a fighting chance.

Blood work in 6 weeks to see where said protocol (dose T/injection frequency) has your trough TT/FT/e2 levels let alone other blood health markers.

Once blood levels have stabilized if you achieve healthy TT/FT levels then you will need to give it time for the body to adapt (2-3 months) and this is the critical time period to gauge how you truly feel overall.

If you are not willing to accept this then you will be left chasing your tail endlessly!
Dealing with the ups and downs is no issue. I can tough it out. I just dont want to accidentally develop gyno, by the time i get tested in 6 weeks and find out i have high e2

madman

Super Moderator
Dealing with the ups and downs is no issue. I can tough it out. I just dont want to accidentally develop gyno, by the time i get tested in 6 weeks and find out i have high e2
As far as one developing gyno it is rare on trt doses and even then gynecomastia will only happen in genetically prone individuals.

In the early stages, it can be reversed but when it reaches the later stages it can remain even after one's hormones are balanced.

Some believe it is caused by an imbalance of the T:E ratio as oppose to just an increase in elevated e2 levels.

Systemlord

My biggest fear is that I have an adverse reaction to EOD as some posters like @Systemlord have had.
My reaction to the EOD protocol was because I was dealing with other health problems and wasn't the protocol per say, but my poor health contributing to side effects.

I can tough it out. I just dont want to accidentally develop gyno, by the time i get tested in 6 weeks and find out i have high e2
If you were prone to gyno I would expect a larger infrequent doses to cause gyno flare up, not a protocol that keeps levels much more steady.

Arcane

My reaction to the EOD protocol was because I was dealing with other health problems and wasn't the protocol per say, but my poor health contributing to side effects.

If you were prone to gyno I would expect a larger infrequent doses to cause gyno flare up, not a protocol that keeps levels much more steady.
Just curious. What was the health issue that caused your e2 to spike?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me