Recent "Total Testosterone" + "Free Testosterone" Blood Work For 46 Year Old Male?

Buy Lab Tests Online

burnoutat42

Hello All

I'm hoping some of you far more knowledgeable than myself can possibly help me out? I recently started TRT again in late October 2022 after a 2.5 year hiatus. My recent blood work states that my "Total Testosterone" is over 1500 and my "Free Testosterone" is 30.1 while my "Estradiol" is 60.2?

I'm currently on a TRT protocol of 200mg of Test Cypionate taken 2X week or 100ml split into two shots / doses. Before going back on TRT my "Total Testosterone" was 172 while my "Free Testosterone" was 5.2? Something just seems off based on past test results which I would be more than happy to share.

I have previously never exceeded "1000 Plus Total Testosterone" and my free has never previously exceeded 25? Additionally my "Estradiol" is usually around the 29-30 range? I'm including my test results below...thanks in advance for any help / suggestions.

Attachments

• 20230117_142216.jpg
    20230117_142216.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 42
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

You have a more urgent problem than your testosterone level.

Discusss ASAP with your doctor: low hemoglobin (anemia or bleeding somewhere ?), high platelets, high neutrophils (infection?).

Do a COVID test.

Reduce the dose to 50mg Testosterone, twice weekly (total 100mg/week). It is strange that your Hematocrit % is not elevated at such high testosterone.

Last edited:

burnoutat42

Thanks for your reply as it's greatly appreciated. My "Hemoglobin" test results back in mid October 2022 were also "Low" at 12.7. They were additionally "Low" at 12.5 back in September of 2018.

sammmy

Do a COVID test to rule it out first.

It could be an infection, anemia, or cancer. Go to a primary doctor and a hematologist. This is not something to ignore for years. Your hemoglobin and hematocrit are not responding to a massive dose of testosterone, which is suspicious because testosterone stimulates those.

Systemlord

I'm currently on a TRT protocol of 200mg of Test Cypionate taken 2X week or 100ml split into two shots / doses.
This is a mild steroid cycle for most men and is too much for TRT dosages.

The endocrine society recommends 75-100 mg weekly.

As for the low hemoglobin and MCV, welcome to the iron deficiency club.

It’s possible your iron could recover once you bring down your TT and FT levels to a normal level and if not, iron supplementation may be needed.

burnoutat42

Everything has been off ever since going through "Klonopin / Benzo" WD over five years ago! I additionally came off numerous other RX drugs and I'm now 110% RX / Drug free. To the best of my knowledge I can remember this was an issue in years past.

Last edited:

burnoutat42

It’s possible your iron could recover once you bring down your TT and FT levels to a normal level and if not, iron supplementation may be needed.
I understand what your saying and will keep that in mind "Thanks".

burnoutat42

My "Iron Levels" were roughly in the same range three months ago prior to resuming TRT Therapy. My "Total T was 172" and "Free T was 5.2" and my "Hemoglobin" levels were 12.7. Perhaps I need to look into various ways I could potentially increase my "Iron Levels"...thank you for giving me some insight here as it's greatly appreciated.

Hyrulewarrior1978

Everything has been off ever since going through "Klonopin / Benzo" WD over five years ago! I additionally came off numerous other RX drugs and I'm now 110% RX / Drug free. To the best of my knowledge I can remember this was an issue in years past.
How long did it take you to heal from the benzos? Those drugs are the reason I don’t touch pills of any kind anymore.

burnoutat42

I wouldn't say I'm "100% Healed" as I still continue to struggle with intermittent "WAVES" on occasion. Never in my wildest dream did I think at now four years post all RX Drugs that I would still be struggling.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me