Recent labs - High TPO

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hey guys,

I just wanted to follow up and say I have been showing a huge improvement in my overall health. I still have minor symptoms of anxiety, frequent urination, light headed, GERD, and dry eyes. Overall my libido is normal, no ED, strength is fine, and energy is normal. My Testosterone looks like it’s bouncing back i’m only taking 12.5mg of Clomid every 2 days.

I have noticed over a years span my ALT has been around ~46-85. And my RT3 has been as high as 30’s and lowest was 19. I have never had abnormal TSH, FT3, and FT4 levels. Just recently we have been looking at my antibodies TPO which in the past was 190 and now increases to 210 (10% increase just about). My endocrinologist said nothing was to be concerned about and my neck felt fine, and to be retested in a year...

I just wanted to get some advise towards my thyroid and if there is anything I should keep a close eye on. Thanks

Attachments

• 3D168778-4E2F-47A0-930E-EC7F7697F832.jpeg
    3D168778-4E2F-47A0-930E-EC7F7697F832.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 64
  • 2267DF9D-D8BA-4485-B188-740DC631ADA8.jpeg
    2267DF9D-D8BA-4485-B188-740DC631ADA8.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 71
  • A886EE00-A4C7-4743-9E5C-11313AD065D9.jpeg
    A886EE00-A4C7-4743-9E5C-11313AD065D9.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 69
  • 6815475E-73D2-4ABE-9D1C-484CA30428A0.jpeg
    6815475E-73D2-4ABE-9D1C-484CA30428A0.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 70
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Curiously going up but the rest of your Thyroid numbers aren't alarmingly out of whack. As noted reverse T3 is up a bit, I can't remember if it's >15 or 20 that it's a "problem", per se

Checkdis

Curiously going up but the rest of your Thyroid numbers aren't alarmingly out of whack. As noted reverse T3 is up a bit, I can't remember if it's >15 or 20 that it's a "problem", per se

Yeah I mean, my RT3 has gone as low as 18-19 I think, but it may be slightly elevated because I just haven’t been eating right. Stress and anxiety just puts my stomach in a knot, and I don’t really have an appetite. Just don’t feel hungry. Surprisingly my weight has been hovering around 215-220lb. I used to be 185lb when I was healthy. My mother has Rheumatoid arthritis since she was 13, so autoimmune runs in my family but I really don’t show any signs for autoimmune.

Is it possible for people to just have the TPO antibodies without doing harm to the actual Thyroid function? As we can see my thyroid seems normal for the most part. Nothing really throwing a red flag. I really don’t think I have Hashimoto’s, but who knows 5-10 years from now what my thyroid function will be.

But I am also impressed with my recovery from severe secondary hypogonadism. My T levels were as low as 86 with nonexistent estradiol. My LH & FSH are slowly coming back and my free T and bioavailability looks great from 12.5mg of Clomid. I am quite pleased with how my numbers are turning out. Overall my self regiment for Clomid has been okay. The medication is prescribed but I am taking control of how I dose. No eye floaters really, and vision seems fine. I do have mood swings but I remind myself it is in my head.

What helped me to get to the point where I am at was taking 50mg of Cypionate prescribed twice a week. Combined with 500iu Empower HCG three times a week, and .125 AI once a week. I slowly tapered off the Cypionate to taking 20mg twice a week, then continued HCG until I was off Cypionate. I no longer take any AI & HCG, and with the dosage of Clomid I am at 12.5mg twice a week, prevents my estrogen from building up. So far i’m not crashing so if these numbers improve over time I will slow down the Clomid and let my body start doing what it is suppose to do.

Last edited:

Checkdis

So Dr. Saya has prescribed me NDT to take 1 grain for the first two weeks... then progress to 2 grain if I have no adverse sides....

To add I am not currently taking any TRT or compounds which impact my HPTA. I have been off everything since December. And from doing a Keto diet my weight is at 208lb.

Seeing my thyroid function is normal, and only my RT3 and TPO are above normal, does anyone agree with this approach? I only ask because I am concerned. I’m sure an endocrinologist would not have prescribed this to me lol.

Last edited:

Checkdis

I also had some thyroid antibodies but my thyroid function is fine. Strange,

Yeah I do not think I am going to take this NDT... I have read so far that some people have the antibodies and some people don’t. And it doesn’t mean all the time it will damage the thyroid over time. I do not think it is something to really pursue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me