Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Hey everyone, here are some recent lab results using 24mg eod test cyp sub-q/shallow IM for about 6-8 weeks. I feel much more relaxed and anxiety is lower, blood pressure is lower than 50mg twice per week. The problem now is my memory and brain function are quite low. I'm sleeping great finally though. Maybe time to start attacking preg and dhea since both those are verified low as well. Morning wood is finally present as well but libido could definitely be improved. Looks like I shouldn't go up on test dose anymore according to hematocrit and hemoglobin, right?
Screenshot_20210524-095315_OneDrive.jpg
Screenshot_20210524-095252_OneDrive.jpg
Screenshot_20210524-095233_OneDrive.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey everyone, here are some recent lab results using 24mg eod test cyp sub-q/shallow IM for about 6-8 weeks. I feel much more relaxed and anxiety is lower, blood pressure is lower than 50mg twice per week. The problem now is my memory and brain function are quite low. I'm sleeping great finally though. Maybe time to start attacking preg and dhea since both those are verified low as well. Morning wood is finally present as well but libido could definitely be improved. Looks like I shouldn't go up on test dose anymore according to hematocrit and hemoglobin, right?
View attachment 14378View attachment 14379View attachment 14381
Your HCT is on the high side. If you're happy with your current levels, I wouldn't increase your dose. I wonder if we have some threads on improving memory?

Vince

Super Moderator
14 Natural Ways to Improve Your Memory
Eat Less Added Sugar. Eating too much added sugar has been linked to many health issues and chronic diseases, including cognitive decline. ...
Try a Fish Oil Supplement. ...
Make Time for Meditation. ...
Maintain a Healthy Weight. ...
Get Enough Sleep. ...
Practice Mindfulness. ...
Drink Less Alcohol. ...
Train Your Brain.
More items...•Mar 26, 2018
Healthline: Medical information and health advice you can trust. › nutrition
14 Natural Ways to Improve Your Memory - Healthline

GreenMachineX

@Vince
Thanks. I've got most of those on that list nailed in, especially the big ones like eating healthy, exercising and avoiding alcohol. But, I'm thinking it has to do with low dhea and/or preg levels. I might need to look at cortisol again eventually too as the last salivary and blood cortisol tests showed bottom edge of normal results.

Vince

Super Moderator
@Vince
Thanks. I've got most of those on that list nailed in, especially the big ones like eating healthy, exercising and avoiding alcohol. But, I'm thinking it has to do with low dhea and/or preg levels. I might need to look at cortisol again eventually too as the last salivary and blood cortisol tests showed bottom edge of normal results.
I supplement with Pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA.

My most recent DHEA labs.
DHEA-Sulfate 449.0 H ug/dL range 30.9-295.6 (age adjusted)

GreenMachineX

@GreenMachineX when was the last time u tested DHEA, preg and cortisol? Have u ever tried supplementing with preg or DHEA while on TRT?
Just tested DHEA a couple months ago, super low. Preg was a few years ago and cortisol around the same time. So, I've had a weird experience the past 5 years of TRT. When I've been on too low dose of TRT, I'm super sensitive to everything I take and preg and dhea gave me bizarre symptoms. On this new dose of test, I'm doing better with dhea. I need to experiment with preg now since I'm tolerating things better.

M.J

I supplement with Pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA.

My most recent DHEA labs.
DHEA-Sulfate 449.0 H ug/dL range 30.9-295.6 (age adjusted)
vince what is your experience with dhea? can you tell if it has good affect on your protocol?
i have recently lowered my HCG and seems like its serving me well and thinking about adding dhea (already took 15mg for two days)

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
vice what is your experience with dhea? can you tell if it has good affect on your protocol?
i have recently lowered my HCG and seems like its serving me well and thinking about adding dhea (already took 15mg for two days)
I do supplement with DHEA. It is relatively inexpensive. How does it make me feel? I can't tell much of a difference supplementing with it or not supplementing with it.

M.J

I do supplement with DHEA. It is relatively inexpensive. How does it make me feel? I can't tell much of a difference supplementing with it or not supplementing with it.
What is it good for ? Why do you think you need to supplement it ?

Vince

Super Moderator
What is it good for ? Why do you think you need to supplement it ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me