Really need help with Oestradiol levels stabilisation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Singh767

Summary bloods nov.PNG

Please can someone help me with my oestradiol levels, I am on Clomiphene 25mg twice a week (small dosage but it has boosted my test a lot as you can see). My doctor for the life of him cannot stabilise my oestradiol levels, it's physically and mentally painful going from high to low and vice versa (I experience many mental health symptoms when oestradiol gets too high, and a couple of symptoms when oestradiol get's too low such as extreme tiredness).

He puts me on 0.25mg Arimidex 3 times a week when my e2 is too high, eventually this brings my levels too low. When it is too low he puts me on 0.25mg Arimidex once a week, and this makes my levels go up too much. How long shall I wait to go to twice week? Or does anyone have an idea how else I can manage this? My SHBG has dropped the only thing I have changed is adding Zinc 25mg a day.

Attachments

• 1637590552512.png
    1637590552512.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 19
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Is it fair to assume that you don't have access to enclomiphene? This is the non-estrogenic component of Clomid. It can be obtained via prescription in the U.S.

If not then I would just try dosing lower and more frequently to see if you can achieve better consistency. With the Clomid this could involve switching to 12.5 mg every other day. I would try micro-dosing the anastrozole at least every other day as well. I would start at either 50 mcg daily or 100 mcg EOD. To dose in these small amounts you can dissolve the anastrozole in ethyl alcohol, e.g. vodka, and dose by volume. For example, dissolve one 1 mg tablet of anastrozole in 10 mL of vodka and use an oral syringe to measure and take 0.5 mL (50 mcg anastrozole) daily. Or if you prefer, take 1 mL every other day with the 12.5 mg of Clomid.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I don't know if anyone's tried this, but anastrozole is soluble in water at room temperature, 0.5 mg/mL. So in theory there should be no problem with dissolving a 1 mg tablet in 10 mL of water. However, I suspect it should be refrigerated, which has the potential to reduce the solubility. It might also be wise to add a preservative. So basically you're on your own in seeing if this is effective. I can only vouch for the alcohol method.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me