Rapid weight loss

Buy Lab Tests Online

Prime

Weird. I stopped TRT 4/26/19. I weighed 281. Went on vacation and ate bbq, fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, etc and drank like a sailor. Came home on May 6, ate burgers and fries at the airport, got home and ate pizza for dinner.
5/7/ stated a protocol to get off trt. 3 units of hcg a day for 14 days followed by clinic. Started eating strict keto. Went to the doctor today and I lost 20 lbs!
I have eaten keto before and usually drop weight fast, but this is ridiculous.
Could stopping the test and adding the daily hcg aid in weight loss?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Prime

Still on daily hcg, to be followed by Clomid.

I notice my hips are very stiff/sore. Also I am starting to have problems cognitively. Like I can see someone’s face in my head but I can’t call their name. If I am telling a story, I forget the point halfway in.

Is there something I can take to address these symptoms? Thanks.

Loki

Two days of hcg injections left. Then clomid for thirty days. Ants ideas on what I can expect?

Have you ever been on Clomid before? I had a horrible experience but I don't think my dosing was good. I think I was doing 100MG Monday-Friday with weekends offs. My nuts blew up to the size of large eggs but emotionally I was a wreck.. The closest to suicidal I have even been in my life..

Prime

I would not even run the clomid, just stop the hcg and let the body recover. No need to throw in more drugs.
Food for thought, but I am going to need more than this to to defy Defy Medical’s advice! (Pun intended)

Anyone care to elaborate as to the ramifications of skipping the clomid.

I am 57 no plans for kids. Just getting off of test.

Anyone from Defy?

Prime

Current weight 237. Been off trt since 4/26/19. I had labs done through my pcp, total testosterone 590, estradiol 24.
I went to Labcorp today because I wanted the sensitive test, also my free test and LH.

I will report back. Libido still not there. Workouts are great.

cigpk

No longer on clomid. That was part of the protocol to try and restart my system. Weight loss now at 44 pounds.
When did you stop clomid?

Shbg may be elevated from clomid use so free T could be low despite total t being in mid range

During my restart protocol, clomid put me at 780 total T, free T at 11 (9-26)

1 month after discontinuing clomid I was at 480 total t, free T at 6 (9-26).

Just beware you need to keep an eye on blood work. My e2 dropped to dangerous levels after trying a restart protocol and shbg was incredibly elevated from clomid at 90 (15-55) so my free e2 was nonexistent. This can be quite dangerous for your body if it happens to you. Just something to keep in mind

Last edited:

Prime

When did you stop clomid?

Shbg may be elevated from clomid use so free T could be low despite total t being in mid range

During my restart protocol, clomid put me at 780 total T, free T at 11 (9-26)

1 month after discontinuing clomid I was at 480 total t, free T at 6 (9-26).

Just beware you need to keep an eye on blood work. My e2 dropped to dangerous levels after trying a restart protocol and shbg was incredibly elevated from clomid at 90 (15-55) so my free e2 was nonexistent. This can be quite dangerous for your body if it happens to you. Just something to keep in mind
Stopped clomid end of may

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching