Rapaflo/Silodisin for BPH?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

Never heard of it. I have BPH and my current and prior Uro's never mentioned this drug. I will ask my next appointment what the seal is...

broker

My Urologist has bph and he uses Rapaflo himself. He says its a wonder drug for him and he calls it “ surgery in a pill”.
Its the same type of drug as Flomax but its newer and a i guess stronger.

broker

Rapaflo is newer and directly affects the prostate.
The older meds such as condura are more systemic and affect the whole body. Rapaflo, flomax, and uroxatrol are prostate specific.

CoastWatcher

In this study, to was shown that seminal emission was radically reduced/eliminated for those patients taking Rapaflo. Orgasm was left intact.

Orgasm is preserved regardless of ejaculatory dysfunction with selective α1A-blocker administration

All participants on silodosin had a complete lack of seminal emission and expulsion of semen from the urethra (semen volume at baseline: 2. 9±1.3 ml, and after silodosin administration: 0 ml, P<0.001) (Figure 2). On the other hand, there was no significant change in ejaculation with placebo administration in any participant (semen volume at baseline: 3.0±1.5 ml, and after placebo administration: 2.8±1.1 ml, P=0.346). There were no sperms in urine after ejaculation under silodosin administration in any participant.”

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me