Random thought about our max t set points.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

So some of us have trouble with higher levels of t. And I was having a convo with another forum member that got me thinking. Back when I tried clomid, my fsh and lh were maxed out and I only got up to 500-600 tt levels. Obviously I didn’t feel good on clomid cause free t sucked from clomid raising my shbg sky high. But I was thinking maybe 500-600 was my max when I was a healthy young guy. So if I could find a way to keep my levels closer to that at all times I would actually feel better.

The only problem with these thoughts in the past when I did lower doses my sexual function was not as good as when I peak at 900. But I tend to feel better over all , the day after my shot (m-w-f) when I’ve tested 26 hours later I’m down in the 500S.

I think this honestly might be easier to achieve with the cream. Cause cream itself gives me a way bigger libido boost and erection quality then injections.

Just random thoughts tell me what you guys think.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
So some of us have trouble with higher levels of t. And I was having a convo with another forum member that got me thinking. Back when I tried clomid, my fsh and lh were maxed out and I only got up to 500-600 tt levels. Obviously I didn’t feel good on clomid cause free t sucked from clomid raising my shbg sky high. But I was thinking maybe 500-600 was my max when I was a healthy young guy. So if I could find a way to keep my levels closer to that at all times I would actually feel better.

The only problem with these thoughts in the past when I did lower doses my sexual function was not as good as when I peak at 900. But I tend to feel better over all , the day after my shot (m-w-f) when I’ve tested 26 hours later I’m down in the 500S.

I think this honestly might be easier to achieve with the cream. Cause cream itself gives me a way bigger libido boost and erection quality then injections.

Just random thoughts tell me what you guys think.
It seems the younger you are the harder. It is to feel good on TRT. I started at age 60 and every protocol I tried. I feel great. I started with twice weekly injections. It felt great. I'm doing dailies now and feel great. I really think age plays a role.

Charliebizz

It seems the younger you are the harder. It is to feel good on TRT. I started at age 60 and every protocol I tried. I feel great. I started with twice weekly injections. It felt great. I'm doing dailies now and feel great. I really think age plays a role.
I agree and always say that. Seems like guys with primary hypo, older guys,with age related decline or roid abusers seem to do well on trt. Guys like me with some underlying issue have a much tougher time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me