Buy Lab Tests Online

Pnw0031

Curious if anyone has raised shbg using a SERM like raloxifene, a new blood test shown my shbg was even lower- 11! It’s likely my shbg was lowered via Proviron given to me by my endo (she is an idiot but that’s besides the point). I do have some raloxifene I’d like to use to raise my shbg to normal I’m also switching to a short ester with propionate. Will these two combined address my lowered shbg?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Anecdotally, clomiphene is notorious for significantly raising SHBG. It's probably caused by the estrogenic zuclomiphene isomer, as the clinical trials on enclomiphene showed no change. I see that at least in women raloxifene leads to a modest increase in SHBG and a more significant rise in estradiol. This begs the question, was the increase in SHBG caused directly by raloxifene, or indirectly through the increase in estradiol?

There's some belief that switching to propionate from equivalent doses of a longer ester results in less estrogenic activity. If this is the case then you will find it counterproductive with respect to raising SHBG.

Because androgens tend to suppress SHBG, reducing your testosterone dose may be the safest way to increase SHBG.

RAS

If what i have been reading is correct, the claim is that the raise in Estradiol is responsible for the raise in SHBG

Vince

Super Moderator
If what i have been reading is correct, the claim is that the raise in Estradiol is responsible for the raise in SHBG
I'm just the opposite. I have lower estrogen but higher shpg. Though I never used an AI.

Estradiol, Sensitive 18.7 pg/mL 8.0-35.0
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum. 41.2 nmol/L 19.3-76.4

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale