Raising low prolactin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eggdandan

Hey everyone. I overused cabergoline to treat issues at the nipple, and after getting bloods I found my PRL reading was near 0.

Three months later, I'm at PRL 0.66 ng/ml (range is 4.05-15.2). I'm experiencing some erectile issues as a result. Are there any nutritional or supplemental stratwgies I can use to get to a healthy range?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ive used a drug to raise mine before when I was borderline HypoProlactinemic(?) and it worked but didn't resolve any issues at the time that I thought I was having. I'd let your case go another month or so and retest.

captain

Pantoprazole, Omezaperole and Ranadetine may increase PRL. SSRI and Opioid may increase it. Exposure to stress and having sex can increase PRL so a day with a woman should do it.;)

Eggdandan

"I'm experiencing some erectile issues as a result" and "Having sex several times per day".

Something here does not make sense..

This isn't the first time I heard that orgasm increases prolactin, so I've been doing my homework to get better.

I have a girlfriend, can't just have an AWOL penis my friend. She has a large sex drive, as (do/) did I. Even when it is unresponsive, insensitive, softer than usual or my libido is much, much lower than normal, I'm doing what I can. Unfortunately, PRL is rising very slowly, if at all.

Eggdandan

What was your level before cabergoline?

I don't know, unfortunately. My mistake, I just treated it independently when I discovered I was lactating. Caber is a hell of a strong drug. As an analogy, I'm sure lots of people have crashed their e2, and waited for it to come back up and stabilise. Seems PRL takes many times longer to bounce back in the same way

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Cabergoline has a 60-hour half life so if your PRL is still that low 3 months after stopping the drug then you have something else going on that is causing it to be so low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me