Quitting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Good luck. Remember you need to wait at least four weeks after your last Clomid pill to determine if the effects lasted.
Thanks you answered my next question! Finished one week ago and I have to say I've been feeling very tired this week and libibo has really fallen away to zero. I think for the first time I even had trouble reaching climax. Not sure what all this means but will wait for bloods.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TucsonJJ

The white-coat effect
Compared with people whose blood pressure was normal both at the doctor's office and at home, people with untreated white-coat hypertension had a 36% higher risk of heart attack, stroke, and other heart-related events. They were also twice as likely to die from heart disease.Nov 29, 2019
View attachment 10189
Harvard University › health › blog
Could white-coat hypertension harm your heart? - Harvard Health Blog - Harvard Health ...
Hi, Vince, I have found that Harvard Health is about as reliable as Harvard politics... both corrupt... both STINKO... JMHO!
I had a Doc appt just a few days ago... 160/80. This has happened a few times before, my normal Doc visits come in at 120/80 or better, so it is not any stress over seeing a Doc... I am not uptight about those visits... here is an alternative take, as my UroDoc told me... if you get walked back to the room you will see the Doc in, by his assistant... and she takes your BP immediately... you have a great chance of coming in high... while if you have a chance to sit still for awhile before taking... chances are, your result will be far more accurate. Ditto if you come in high in the first scenario, then ask your Doc to take your BP again at end of appointment... and I have done this... it comes in much lower. You are not supposed to take BP after even walking around for awhile... for accurate results, you need to be sitting down quietly for at least a few minutes. Test it out at home if you have a monitor! :)

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi, Vince, I have found that Harvard Health is about as reliable as Harvard politics... both corrupt... both STINKO... JMHO!
I had a Doc appt just a few days ago... 160/80. This has happened a few times before, my normal Doc visits come in at 120/80 or better, so it is not any stress over seeing a Doc... I am not uptight about those visits... here is an alternative take, as my UroDoc told me... if you get walked back to the room you will see the Doc in, by his assistant... and she takes your BP immediately... you have a great chance of coming in high... while if you have a chance to sit still for awhile before taking... chances are, your result will be far more accurate. Ditto if you come in high in the first scenario, then ask your Doc to take your BP again at end of appointment... and I have done this... it comes in much lower. You are not supposed to take BP after even walking around for awhile... for accurate results, you need to be sitting down quietly for at least a few minutes. Test it out at home if you have a monitor! :)
When my wife had cancer for six years, I got used to talking to doctors. I became very comfortable discussing medical issues with them. Now my blood pressure is usually lower in the doctors office, then it is at home.

fifty

I don’t know... that article was about a meta-analysis on this consisting of 27 studies and over 25,000 subjects.

HarryCat2

I don’t know... that article was about a meta-analysis on this consisting of 27 studies and over 25,000 subjects.

Here is a link to that study.

Cardiovascular Events and Mortality in White Coat Hypertension: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis

The authors are from these institutions, so Harvard had nothing to do with it.

Affiliations
  • 1 University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (J.B.C., M.G.D., D.L.C., R.R.T.).
  • 2 Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey (M.J.L.).
  • 3 Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey (U.K.T.).

TucsonJJ

When my wife had cancer for six years, I got used to talking to doctors. I became very comfortable discussing medical issues with them. Now my blood pressure is usually lower in the doctors office, then it is at home.
Me too, Vince... but I still get OCCASIONAL high readings if the BP is taken too quickly... at home, relaxing, I almost never get anything above 130/80, and usually around 115/70.
IMO, Harvard has sunk a LONG way... they are both Big Pharma shills and far-left politically... I feel Universities should be unbiased politically... but that is mostly a dream.
Any opinion on pregnenolone and/or DHEA?

Vince

Super Moderator
Me too, Vince... but I still get OCCASIONAL high readings if the BP is taken too quickly... at home, relaxing, I almost never get anything above 130/80, and usually around 115/70.
IMO, Harvard has sunk a LONG way... they are both Big Pharma shills and far-left politically... I feel Universities should be unbiased politically... but that is mostly a dream.
Any opinion on pregnenolone and/or DHEA?
I do supplement with pregnenolone 10 mg, 25 mg of dhea, just to keep my dhea in a good range. Other than that I have no opinion

DHEA-Sulfate 424.8 Reference Range: 30.9-295.6 ug/dL (age adjusted)

TucsonJJ

Ah... so your DHEA is way higher than range? Interesting! I think many of the blood test ranges are laughable... even dangerous to one's health... Sonora Quest says a 3.5ng Free T reading is "normal"... Jeeze!! Maybe for a guy who is 105 with testicle cancer and an overbite? :)
I will have my Pregnenolone and DHEA levels tested next labs... but you think that 400ish is the level to shoot for, on DHEA? I am almost 64... How about desirable pregnenolone levels? thx!

Vince

Super Moderator
Ah... so your DHEA is way higher than range? Interesting! I think many of the blood test ranges are laughable... even dangerous to one's health... Sonora Quest says a 3.5ng Free T reading is "normal"... Jeeze!! Maybe for a guy who is 105 with testicle cancer and an overbite? :)
I will have my Pregnenolone and DHEA levels tested next labs... but you think that 400ish is the level to shoot for, on DHEA? I am almost 64... How about desirable pregnenolone levels? thx!
I’m 65. I never had my pregnenolone levels checked. I don’t “think” pregnenolone labs are very accurate?

Vince

Super Moderator

TucsonJJ

I’m 65. I never had my pregnenolone levels checked. I don’t “think” pregnenolone labs are very accurate?
I thought in your post you said "DHEA-Sulfate 424.8 Reference Range: 30.9-295.6 ug/dL (age adjusted) "... thought that was YOUR level... no?

JimGainz

Thanks you answered my next question! Finished one week ago and I have to say I've been feeling very tired this week and libibo has really fallen away to zero. I think for the first time I even had trouble reaching climax. Not sure what all this means but will wait for bloods.
From personal experience doing a a restart - my post Clomid Test level was 900. I thought it was a huge success. A month later I was tested at 400 - so back on TRT and never looked back.

From personal experience doing a a restart - my post Clomid Test level was 900. I thought it was a huge success. A month later I was tested at 400 - so back on TRT and never looked back.
I'll post up my one month post clomid results when they are done. I felt the best when I was on HCG for the first week. Libido definitely improved significantly. I will say I don't feel dramatically different when my T is high or low. Was very surprised when I started TRT and my first blood tests showed that I was high.

Its been 3 weeks since my last injection. I went for lab work this past Friday. The Dr. from the clinic called thus morning and told me my HCT was 54 one point higher than last time. I told him I had stopped the TRT before the labs were down. He told me to stay off and will schedule another test in a month. I was told to try and donate again before the lab test. I feel pretty good except my libido seems to have gone south. I'm not sure if its physical or mental.

TucsonJJ

Its been 3 weeks since my last injection. I went for lab work this past Friday. The Dr. from the clinic called thus morning and told me my HCT was 54 one point higher than last time. I told him I had stopped the TRT before the labs were down. He told me to stay off and will schedule another test in a month. I was told to try and donate again before the lab test. I feel pretty good except my libido seems to have gone south. I'm not sure if its physical or mental.
How many times/wk were you injecting? Dose? Maybe if you only pinned once/wk, or your dosage was too high... your estrogen spiked and tht killed off your libido? And also spiked your Hematocrit a bit? Was your estradiol checked last blood work?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me