Quick Defy Medical Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Saul

My local doctor moved to Kansas. Hated to see him leave. Quick question, are the cost of labs in addition to Defy's schedule of charges for new patient appointments? If figure it is, but wanted to check. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

person

Labs cost extra if you get the script from Defy. I've been with Defy for over a year and have used my local GP for scripts every time. The GP faxes the results over to Defy, no problems whatsoever. Zero cost out of pocket.

Note: Be extra careful when your GP orders your labs. Insist on seeing the script. I've had to get re-tested *twice* because my GP cannot seem to grasp the difference between "any ole' estradiol test" versus "estrodiol sensitive." Defy *will* insist on the latter (for good reason).

Saul

Thanks all. I have a local endo that seems good, but I will have to pay for labs, which for the labs he wants is about $320 with discounted labs. In the past, insurance paid with my GP running the labs, but he ran very few. Good to get another full set and a better set of eyes on it than my GP, but I never like to see money leave my wallet. Defy is another good option. I do not run high doses of test and keep my numbers in the middle to avoid sides and other numbers getting to high/low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me