Questions about T/E2 ratio.

Buy Lab Tests Online

jobshopper

It seems that there is a lot of emphasis on T/E2 ratio.

Why do you suppose that labs like Quest, LabCorp, etc. don't report E2 results as a T/E2 ratio if that is what is more important than just the E2 results?

And, why do you suppose they don't adjust the "range" to take into consideration the "projected range" of E2 as tabulated by @Nelson?

And one more question, should men who have a high T/E2 ratio based on a low E2 level be taking Estradiol to bring their E2 levels up to improve their T/E2 ratio? If not, then why not?

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RickB

As far as the first aspect, most doctors are behind the best minds here on this site, as well as the best minds on other T forums. For instance, my doctor (a urologist) thinks the lower the estradiol, the better off you are. (And I once texted him about "E2", and he didn't know that was estradiol.) If the doctors are behind the curve, it makes sense that the labs are too. Just look at some of their ranges.

That said, I'm a very lucky man to have the doctor I have. Though he is not up-to-speed on trt, he is very liberal in prescribing and very amenable to my requests. Just think of all those 100mg e2w doctors out there - scary stuff and further proof of the medical community at large not being in the loop.

jobshopper

As far as the first aspect, most doctors are behind the best minds here on this site, as well as the best minds on other T forums. For instance, my doctor (a urologist) thinks the lower the estradiol, the better off you are. (And I once texted him about "E2", and he didn't know that was estradiol.) If the doctors are behind the curve, it makes sense that the labs are too. Just look at some of their ranges.

That said, I'm a very lucky man to have the doctor I have. Though he is not up-to-speed on trt, he is very liberal in prescribing and very amenable to my requests. Just think of all those 100mg e2w doctors out there - scary stuff and further proof of the medical community at large not being in the loop.
Thanks for your input.

As for my 3rd question, do you have any input on that?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me