Questions about my Low LH and FSH.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jman

Hello guys,
Im hoping to get a little informa on how to manage Low LH and FSH. Im a 52 year old male whose been on testosterone cyponate for 4 years. Secondary Hypogandis.
My levels are good, except estradiol is a bitch getting it in the sweet spot. 20-30
I take anastarole to control the estradiol and also HCG every 3 days. 5,000
Im fixed, take B12, C and Zinc daily but those level are low.
So my questions are these. Should I be concerned? what can I do to increase these levels and how Would these low levels effect me.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• JMan.pdf
    36.3 KB · Views: 52
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello guys,
Im hoping to get a little informa on how to manage Low LH and FSH. Im a 52 year old male whose been on testosterone cyponate for 4 years. Secondary Hypogandis.
My levels are good, except estradiol is a bitch getting it in the sweet spot. 20-30
I take anastarole to control the estradiol and also HCG every 3 days. 5,000

Im fixed, take B12, C and Zinc daily but those level are low.
So my questions are these. Should I be concerned? what can I do to increase these levels and how Would these low levels effect me.
Any suggestions?
No need to test LH/FSH as the HPG axis will be shut down on trt.

*Sperm production depends on a functionally intact HPG axis with the normal pituitary secretion of LH and FSH to support testicular testosterone production and spermatogenesis. Exogenous testosterone suppresses the HPG axis and testicular testosterone production

What is your protocol (dose T/injection frequency) and were labs done at true trough?

Your TT 635 ng/dL is far from high let alone we have no idea where your FT level truly sits as you had it tested using an inaccurate assay.....the piss poor direct immunoassay.

The only way to know where your FT level truly sits is to have it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best).

Your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit are all on the high end.

There is no magic so-called sweet spot (20-30) for estradiol.....comes down to the individual and where they feel best!

That is a whopping dose of hCG you are using!

Top it off that you never included your SHBG as not only will it have a significant impact on TT/FT but can dictate what injection frequency may suit you best.

Systemlord

Wow that's a lot of HCG, most you should inject at any one time is 500 iu. This crazy high HCG dose is the reason for your high E2.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Men on TRT live with zero LH and FSH for years. Only now we are starting to get limited data on zero LH's lowering effect on upstream neurosteroids like pregnenolone and progesterone. These two are associated with mood and calmness.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me