Question TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ancart

First time here… Glad to be here. I’m 70 years old, and I’ve never been to a doctor in my life. I’ve always been interested in nutrition and have always been active. Have lifted weights most of my life. So I started feeling like I was 70 years old, and I thought that I’d try some TRT.

I go to the gym which has lots of bodybuilders, and I figured if anyone knows TRT it’s these guys. So I got some T from a gu, and I injected 50 ML twice a week for three weeks. But then I started getting a little weirded out and thought maybe I should go to a doctor… because I’ve always been health-conscious and I wanna make sure what I’m getting is pure.

Anyway here’s the question: if I go and get my blood test from a doctor isn’t it going to be too elevated? I feel so good I don’t wanna quit for a couple months.

Also do you have recommendations for online pharmacies or where I can get TRT at a reasonable price… I don’t wanna pay 250+ dollars a month

Blessings

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

Yes your levels will be elevated and your dr will not have a real clear picture. So at least let him know what your dose has been.
How much and of what type and what frequency are you dosing?

i buy mine for about $40/ month

Systemlord

So I got some T from a gu, and I injected 50 ML twice a week for three weeks. But then I started getting a little weirded out and thought maybe I should go to a doctor…
When you start TRT it takes about three weeks for your natural production to start declining and this typically causes symptoms in a lot of men but this is a temporary situation as the test builds up in your system.

I don’t wanna pay 250+ dollars a month
If you have health insurance and you’re below the cut off point, you can get TRT from a doctor if you have health insurance but beware this is an area of medicine lost on an ordinary doctor.

There are other options such as telemedicine, Defy Medical a site sponsor and you’ll be hard-pressed to find more capable doctors.

I can personally recommend them and have used them in the past. Costs can be tailored to your income level. You won’t be paying anywhere near $250 per month.

Systemlord

Anyway here’s the question: if I go and get my blood test from a doctor isn’t it going to be too elevated?
Yes, your levels will be elevated, if you decide to stop treatment to get properly evaluated, now is the time to do so as you probably won’t notice a thing by stopping now.

Systemlord

Also do you have recommendations for online pharmacies or where I can get TRT at a reasonable price…
You don’t just walk into a pharmacy (unless you’re in the UK) and buy a class III controlled substance, you have to get it prescribed by a doctor that can properly monitor you.

Ancart

Yes your levels will be elevated and your dr will not have a real clear picture. So at least let him know what your dose has been.
How much and of what type and what frequency are you dosing?

i buy mine for about $40/ month
I do .5ml 2 x a wk of Test Cyp

Vince

Super Moderator
First time here… Glad to be here. I’m 70 years old, and I’ve never been to a doctor in my life. I’ve always been interested in nutrition and have always been active. Have lifted weights most of my life. So I started feeling like I was 70 years old, and I thought that I’d try some TRT.

I go to the gym which has lots of bodybuilders, and I figured if anyone knows TRT it’s these guys. So I got some T from a gu, and I injected 50 ML twice a week for three weeks. But then I started getting a little weirded out and thought maybe I should go to a doctor… because I’ve always been health-conscious and I wanna make sure what I’m getting is pure.

Anyway here’s the question: if I go and get my blood test from a doctor isn’t it going to be too elevated? I feel so good I don’t wanna quit for a couple months.

Also do you have recommendations for online pharmacies or where I can get TRT at a reasonable price… I don’t wanna pay 250+ dollars a month

Blessings
If you're serious about TRT, I would call defy medical. It doesn't hurt to call. Find out how much the cost is. And the initial consultation. You might as well do it right and not get any health issues.

George9

I would get off the black market testosterone immediately for safety reasons. At your age you should have no problem finding a local doctor to give you a prescription. Testosterone cypionate from CVS costs me $42 for 10 mL with 200 mg/mL. I am 68 years old.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me