question on daily injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

utex89

After utilizing a 24 mg EOD protocol, my estrodial is still high. I'm thinking this may be why I am having some ed issues still. Lab results right before next injection:
Testosterone total (MS): 587 ng/dl (250-1100)
Testosterone free (dialysis): 139.5 pg/ml (35-155)
Estrodial ultrasensitive: 48 pg/ml (<29)
DHT: 63 ng/dl (12-65)

40 mg EOD had my estrodial over 80, with similar testosterone values.

Would attempting to use 10 mg daily lower my estrodial, or would it be a waste of time?

For those using daily injections, do you worry about damaging the vial stopper over time? I use 29g insulin syringes but at 10 mg per day that would mean 200 perforations of a 10 ml 200 mg/ml vial.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been doing daily injections, I believe for over 4 years. My present protocol is 16 mg daily and 500 IU of HCG, twice a week. I can feel the hole on the stopper get bigger as I continue using it. I wipe the stopper, before and after using. So far I have no issues with contamination.

The reason I went to daily injections, was the lower my HCT. It worked for me, ever since I started I have not donated blood. But it doesn't work for everyone.

SSHSSA74

I've been doing daily injections, I believe for over 4 years. My present protocol is 16 mg daily and 500 IU of HCG, twice a week. I can feel the hole on the stopper get bigger as I continue using it. I wipe the stopper, before and after using. So far I have no issues with contamination.

The reason I went to daily injections, was the lower my HCT. It worked for me, ever since I started I have not donated blood. But it doesn't work for everyone.
Vince, do you shallow IM injections?

SSHSSA74

Vince, do you shallow IM injections?

…and which type of T are you currently using?

utex89

Thanks Vince. How has it impacted your estrogen? I see people recommending dailys to help with that on forums but I haven’t seen any success stories backed up with bloodwork (for estrogen specifically).

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince. How has it impacted your estrogen? I see people recommending dailys to help with that on forums but I haven’t seen any success stories backed up with bloodwork (for estrogen specifically).
My E2 has always been on the low side. I'll post you my latest labs.

Vince

Super Moderator

BJE

I’ve done a lot of daily sq injections but to simplify things a bit I am currently doing every other day injections of both testosterone and HCG. I do them on the same day because I believe that testosterone peaks in about 12 hours and HCG at about 24 hours, therefore in theory both aren’t peaking at the same time. I use .5ml 31g insulin syringes and I inject .16ml (32mg) testosterone and 250IU HCG. I generally take .25mg Arimidex once every other week. A very small amount but if I don’t I end up with nipple pain and other symptoms. This protocol has my testosterone and DHT at or near the top of the range.

libido is through the roof and sexual sensitivity is fantastic.

SSHSSA74

I’ve done a lot of daily sq injections but to simplify things a bit I am currently doing every other day injections of both testosterone and HCG. I do them on the same day because I believe that testosterone peaks in about 12 hours and HCG at about 24 hours, therefore in theory both aren’t peaking at the same time. I use .5ml 31g insulin syringes and I inject .16ml (32mg) testosterone and 250IU HCG. I generally take .25mg Arimidex once every other week. A very small amount but if I don’t I end up with nipple pain and other symptoms. This protocol has my testosterone and DHT at or near the top of the range.

libido is through the roof and sexual sensitivity is fantastic.
Where is your shbg?

JimGainz

I have tried daily, Eod, 3x/wk, 2x/week. I finally found my sweet spot with every 3 days. Every day injections definitely were good for HCT (I still needed to give blood every 6 months) but I feel so much better on this protocol, which is 46-50 mg Test E3D, with 225 IU HCG, .125 Arimidex. I am now on long term nandrolone as well so I am giving blood every 3 months but I am fine with that.

M

MarkM

For those using daily injections, do you worry about damaging the vial stopper over time? I use 29g insulin syringes but at 10 mg per day that would mean 200 perforations of a 10 ml 200 mg/ml vial.
I've been injecting daily for almost three years and no issue with contamination. I no longer use the 10ml vials and switched to the 1ml vials about two years ago. I clean the rubber stopper before and after the stick with alcohol to ensure safety. Injecting daily has helped me keep me hematocrit in check and my E2 levels at a good place. I feel fortunate that I have found a good protocol and don't have any issues that so many seem to have. I do not use HCG nor an AI.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me