Question for those married > 15 yrs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Starplex

For you guys that have been married longer than 15 years how often do you and your wife kiss passionately without sex? I realize that kissing passionately likely occurs during sexual activity, but do you have those type kisses before work or just coming home from work or just because? Is it a daily routine or rarely happens? Obviously being married longer than 15 years the new has worn off, but has this changed how you and your spouse caress and kiss?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I married my high school girl 38 years ago at 19 years old. I have always made it point to keep front of mind why I married her. Things just evolve as you go and each phase while different you need to work at it. We have a great love life I kiss her daily and just hug her a lot. Please do not look at what you see on social media as it is not real. Try to make your marriage a priority and I promise you that in 20-40 years you will be thankful. Wish you all the best!

Vince

Super Moderator
My first wife I was married for 30 years, she died at 48 from cancer. I was always very passionate, we kissed we were close and we made love daily. I just think that’s the way I am, the way I was made for whatever reason. My daughters have told me, why can’t I find a man like you. The way you treated mom I could tell you loved her. After being widowed for over 12 years, I married again. And I still have that same passion in this marriage as I did in the first one

Starplex

Thanks guys. Kinda what I thought. I've been happily married 22 years and like many of you only had passionate kissing if sex was involved. So I thought to try and rekindle the fire I would try passionate kissing outside of sex. This has really only caused more problems and thus not worth the effort. I'll go back to the old standard way, LOL.

Vince

Super Moderator
And about your wifes? Do they correspond it?
Yes, both of them. That’s the kind of woman I looked for, one that also had the same passion as I have. I dated a lot of women before getting married for the second time. I had lots of fun with them, but I knew I wouldn’t marry, if they weren’t right for me.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
We have been together for 24. We had those kisses for probably the first 18 years like twice or more per week. Not sure what happened but we are still happy. It was probably me since I am usually in my head. But i "compensate" :)

mooseman109

Coming on 35 years this fall. Most of that type of kissing is sex related but not all of it. Either one of us might drop that oit of nowhere and just smile and walk away.

23 years married and kiss her every time either she or I leave and come home. We kiss truly passionately a couple of times a week without the intent of sex. I like to think Though that every kiss has some passion whether there is tongue involved or not

BJE

My wife and I have been married for 32 years. We kiss several times a day but passionate kissing is mostly during sex otherwise we’re too turned on to go about the day.

Joe Sixpack

Thanks guys. Kinda what I thought. I've been happily married 22 years and like many of you only had passionate kissing if sex was involved. So I thought to try and rekindle the fire I would try passionate kissing outside of sex. This has really only caused more problems and thus not worth the effort. I'll go back to the old standard way, LOL.
What kind of problems did it cause you?

I've been married for over 30 years and we have sex at least every other day. We are quite happy together. But we hardly ever kiss with tongue involved. It just feels strange to do it at this point. I really have no explanation as to why it is this way.

DorianGray

40th Anniversary today. Same here passionate kissing during sex only same now as it was with all the women I've known (before getting married!).

For you guys that have been married longer than 15 years how often do you and your wife kiss passionately without sex? I realize that kissing passionately likely occurs during sexual activity, but do you have those type kisses before work or just coming home from work or just because? Is it a daily routine or rarely happens? Obviously being married longer than 15 years the new has worn off, but has this changed how you and your spouse caress and kiss?
I would say that if you passionately kissed before leaving for work then it would jump start the fireworks that would likely be "shot off" later that night. Been married 18 years and not something that I would normally do but then again I we would have to be late for work!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me