Question about recent labs and free T

Buy Lab Tests Online

tyr_2

Greetings,

41 YOA male. Very good health, highly active. Recent bloodwork showed the following:

Total T 631 ng/dl
Free T 69.1 pg/ml
SHBG 47 nmol/L

No major low T symptoms I guess. Nothing sexual, no major mood issues. Simply put, I don't recover anywhere like I used to and have generally lost that sense of "drive" for lack of a better word. Starting to feel older I guess...

I'm looking for some advice on that free T number. I don't really know how to convert that pg/ml unit of measurement first off (free T usually measured differently no?) and also, it still seems quite low in relation to the total T number.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

With those numbers I would NOT start TRT.

I would look at your thyroid to start.

And bro....hate to break it to ya...41 is getting older.

Eat right, get good quality sleep, work out, and that’s about all you can do.

At almost 50, my total T was 600 but my free T was only 10. And my SHBG was/is 70+.

I have thought about stopping TRT, but have started a new protocol that seems to be working, so I am going to stick with it for another few weeks till I can pull labs and see how things are going.

Good luck to you.

Systemlord

I don't recognise those Free T numbers, here labcorps ranges are 6.8 - 21.5 pg/mL. I can tell you even with my Free T numbers midrange I feel like death, obviously I need Free T to be high normal or better to function normally.

It's more than likely your recovery issues and drive are testosterone related, SHBG is getting a little greedy with the testosterone. Just because Free T is in range doesn't mean anything, I've seen men who were naturally well over the ranges for Free T, yet the ranges cut them out of the equation.

Do you have ranges for Free T?

fifty

Your free t number makes no sense. I would expect it to be like 12. Do you by chance have LH/FSH blood markers?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me