Question about possible FDA ban on compounded hormones

Buy Lab Tests Online

goolapsh

I’m trying to decide whether or not I want to go back on trt. I’ve had the most success with scrotal cream (even though it was far from perfect but better than going without it). Other methods I’ve tried don’t work for me. I’ve tried injections and for some reason I don’t convert any of the testosterone to dht. I don’t absorb topicals unless placed on the scrotum. I’m a little hesitant to restart therapy knowing that the FDA is aiming to ban the only delivery method that has been effective for me. My question is how likely is it that the FDA will ban compounded hormones and should I risk getting back on. I am not open to treatments like Enclomiphene long term. Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
. I’m a little hesitant to restart therapy knowing that the FDA is aiming to ban the only delivery method that has been effective for me. My question is how likely is it that the FDA will ban compounded hormones and should I risk getting back on. I am not open to treatments like Enclomiphene long term. Thank you.
It is likely but many compounding pharmacies will sue the FDA which may take 2 years to resolve. I would not worry but be on the lookout for my upcoming petition,

goolapsh

The government really sucks hairy ass. I wish I had something more productive to add to this discussion, but that's really all I have to say.

I will personally sue the fda as well if I’m on the cream and they take that away from me. I hope the compounding pharmacies prove that their substances aren’t harmful or maybe propose a way to have systems in place to verify consistency/potency/sterility.

I will personally sue the fda as well if I’m on the cream and they take that away from me. I hope the compounding pharmacies prove that their substances aren’t harmful or maybe propose a way to have systems in place to verify consistency/potency/sterility.
I hope the compounding pharmacies tell the FDA to toss their salad, and that they don't change a thing. Why should they face greater scrutiny than the Big Pharma giants that just settled a $26 billion lawsuit for sparking the opioid crisis?

goolapsh

Are pellets that are not Testopel on the chopping block as well?

Nobody knows for sure what’s going to happen. The FDA is in the process of comprising a “difficult to compound list.” The FDA has never liked compounding pharmacies. Theyve spent a great deal of money on hiring a team to do research on hormones (particularly women’s hormones) being dispensed from compounding pharmacies. They seemingly are very aggressive in their approach since theyve already attempted to ban compounded hormones two other times in the past decade and a half and invested a lot of money in their pursuit. I can’t help but think they will be successful to some degree, especially since they’re spending so much time and money on this. To what degree nobody knows. Maybe instead of completely banning compounded hormones, they may enforce stricter guidelines on who can obtain them, and they’ll probably enact some rule that ensures standardization (potency, consistency, sterility) across all compounding pharmacies.

Bulstrode

That's interesting -- and you wouldn't have difficulty proving "standing" before a court, since you would be personally affected (and harmed). But attorney fees! At any rate, what you say in your post below sounds about right: stricter enforcement, guidelines, proving equivalences, a homogeneity or standardization.

(My first post, btw.)

The government really sucks hairy ass. I wish I had something more productive to add to this discussion, but that's really all I have to say.
This country prior to the 1980s was great, then politicians/lawyers started creating revenue for themselves without regard to the people of the United States. Now the states are NOT united and this country has become a place to steal from those who work hard and are honest.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me