Does Nandrolone improve your sleep?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Vince

Super Moderator
I stopped using Nandrolone and my lousy sleep returned.
My question is, for members that started a protocol with Nandrolone. Did your sleep improve?
When my protocol included Nandrolone, I had really good sleep. I have don't know why, maybe it just affects me that way?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

My question is, for members that started a protocol with Nandrolone. Did your sleep improve?
When my protocol included Nandrolone, I had really good sleep. I have don't know why, maybe it just affects me that way?
No difference

DorianGray

Vince, just wondering why you discontinued Nandrolone. And, if using Nandrolone in combination with Stanozolol might be an effective substitute for TRT in cases of mild low T and preventing loss of muscle mass.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, just wondering why you discontinued Nandrolone. And, if using Nandrolone in combination with Stanozolol might be an effective substitute for TRT in cases of mild low T and preventing loss of muscle mass.
I was concerned about the effects it was having on my cholesterol lipid panel. I started using it again. After work yesterday, injected 20 mg of Nandrolone and I slept good last night. I'm going to continue using it in my protocol for now. I scheduled a lipid panel 6 weeks from now. I'll see what results of get.

It must be giving me something I'm missing. I have no idea what it is. But for some reason it helps me I sleep sound at night, not longer just deeper sleep.

Paco1973

I don’t get worked up over my lipids. I’m borderline. The fractionated lipid panel is a better indicator of health than the standard lipid panel.

JimGainz

I had a slight decrease in sleep from it. Would wake up and feel a little wired for an hour but then get back to sleep.
Lipids were almost unchanged but I take Crestor as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
I’ve been back using nandrolone now for over two weeks. My improve sleep has returned. I know no reason for it, but I am enjoying it.

JimGainz

Glad to hear it. I was just going to post myself that I am going on week number six on 100 mg per week along with my regular TRT dose. I feel the best I’ve ever felt in my entire life. I am completely pain-free, and now back to powerlifting - something which I have not been able to do in over 30 years.

Sleeping like a baby as well.

Gman86

Glad to hear it. I was just going to post myself that I am going on week number six on 100 mg per week along with my regular TRT dose. I feel the best I’ve ever felt in my entire life. I am completely pain-free, and now back to powerlifting - something which I have not been able to do in over 30 years.

Sleeping like a baby as well.

I’ve probably already asked u this, but what’s the rest of ur protocol look like?

LerxstM4

Echoing Vince here about the sleep. I also believe I sleep better now that I added nandrolone to my TRT protocol a few weeks ago.

The CJC-1295 / Ipamorelin I started last week before bed induces some very deep sleep as well.

Last edited:

Gman86

Echoing Vince here about the sleep. I also believe I sleep better now that I added nandrolone to my TRT protocol a few weeks ago.

The CJC-1295 / Ipamorelin I started last week before bed induces some very deep sleep as well.

What’s ur cjc/ ipa dosage and timing?

slicktop

Never thought about it before, but looking back... yes, my sleep definitely improved. However, part of the reason my sleep was poor before was due to my hands/fingers going numb in the middle of the night and waking me up when my elbows are bent. Doc diagnosed me with carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel syndrome in both arms. I was supposed to have surgery but as I wasn't losing any strength at all, I decided to see what I could do on my own. I've now trained myself sleep differently (in different positions) that keep my arms straight and it's gotten significantly better. Running parallel to all this, however, was my beginning nandrolone. So I can't say definitively what helped what, if anything, but that's my long ass, unnecessary explanation as to why I answered that my sleep has improved since I began nandrolone.

Gman86

Hey Gman86 - my prescribed dosage is 20 units every night at bedtime.

Not too sure what the mg in the 20 units is but the the vial says '6mg / 6mg Lyophilized for Reconstitution' under the Ipamorelin / CJC 1295.

I’m assuming ur using 200mcg before bed. That’s the dose I use, and also draw to the 20 unit mark on my syringe

Gman86

100-105 mg Test per week (I don’t micro manage to the ML) split in EOD injections.
25 mg DHEA daily
10 mcg T3 thyroid
100-200mg Magnesium
5 mg Crestor.

How long u been on the 10mcg of T3? Have u had labs on this dose? U take it in am all at one on an empty stomach? Do u know if this just tops off ur levels without suppressing ur endogenous thyroid production?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me