Quest Diagnostics - Estradiol Range is Inadequate

Buy Lab Tests Online

TDM812

See attached. I recentlay had bloodwork done, and my Ultrasensitive Estradiol came back at a 4. Typically, I would say this is low, however, they showed a range of <29. Accroding to them this was in the “Green” zone, and I am good to go. I am not buying it. What are your thoughts? I wasn’t feeling the best at the time, for a myriad of reasons, so I can’t comment on the presence of symptoms.
7ED99B76-942E-4EAB-A9F6-1388D4BCC5EE.jpeg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
LabCorp and Quest still have a very poor understanding of estradiol studies that show estradiol under 12 pg/ml may lead to bone loss and even fat gain in men and women. Their ranges really do not reflect the current status of the data.
Are you taking anastrozole ?

TDM812

LabCorp and Quest still have a very poor understanding of estradiol studies that show estradiol under 12 pg/ml may lead to bone loss and even fat gain in men and women. Their ranges really do not reflect the current status of the data.
Are you taking anastrozole ?
Thank you for responding. I am taking .25 eod. At the time of draw I was in the process of lowering my testosterone, so I am guessing I went low. I didn’t thin’ I went that low though.

Mcgiver54

Its a little uncomfortable switching to the Quest range from using Labcorp for years, how do you compare the two? the testosterone seems to be close, but the Estradiol seems off, mine came back 45 <OR=39. Is Quest using a different lab process? I may have a Labcorp test done just to compare. This is with no AI, Total T of 1300, I expected it to be higher, in the 60s at least since I was getting some joint pain.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
LabCorp and Quest sensitive estradiol tests use the same liquid chromatography method. Their estradiol ranges are arbitrary and derived from their own data bases. Obviously, most men using both labs are not on TRT and have lower T levels than most men on TRT here on ExcelMale.
In fact, 80 percent of sensitive estradiol blood test results of men using DiscountedLabs.com are “above range” when we were using LabCorp and now while we are using Quest. This is the most misunderstood variable in men’s health in my opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me