PT - 141 (Bremelanotide) for Improved Sex Drive (Libido) and Erections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Tried it twice and my wife once.
Neither of us felt or experienced any difference.
It is fairly inexpensive and worth a try especially if others claim it works. but for us we just tossed the remaining vial.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ribeye

Does anyone have a suggestion on a good compounding pharmacy that supplies PT 141? Empower is still having problems with delays.

Ribeye

So I recently decided to try PT 141 Bremelanotide branded as Vyleesi. Incredibly good improvement in libido, but less in the first hour, much stronger in the 3 hour post dose increasing until about 6-8 hours post dose, and plateauing for another 4-6 hours. along with increased desire, came spontaneous erection after spontaneous erection of varying quality depending on if I was doing nothing much, or if I was actually seeing something sexually stimulating. If I was stimulated incredible erections. Ok. so that's the positive side I guess. On the down side, the Nausea came in about 20 minutes post injection and lasted about another 20-30 minutes and was not severe. flushing, and hot flashes happened next and again, not severe enough to be an issue. At about 3-4 hours post dose, the body aches (arthralgia like) rolled in, and headaches started. Those were bad enough to warrant some Ibuprofen, which definitely helped, but only lasts for me about 4 hours, and has to be taken again. The next thing that came along was the uncontrollable urge to do a yawn like stretch every 10-15 minutes. And sleep that night was short, I could only stay in bed for about 6 to 6 1/2 hours. My doc is trying to get a vial from Empower but having difficulty, they are struggling still to fill orders in a timely fashion. We think that after a washout, trying a lower dose, and working up with no more than 2 times per week dosing, may still yield a benefit with less side effect issues. For me, the body aches, were the worst by far. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. Been active my whole life, played football in school, very outdoors oriented did a lot of physical work never been that sore in my life. muscles, joints, back, legs, hips, you name it, it hurt. But these side effects are all described in the product side effects, adverse events literature as possible. I am just glad the nausea wasn't so bad or didn't last real long.

Ribeye

I am adding an update to my post about Bremelanotide or branded Vyleesi. The spontaneous erections became less frequent, but lasted for about 34-36 hours after dosing the Vyleesi. I normally need to inject Tri Mix or quad mix, (both work about the same for me) to maintain an erection suitable for having sex for an about an hour. Yes, thats a long time, but it adds an opportunity for foreplay first and not having to be concerned the erection will last. While the erection with just Vyleesi were good, there were not good enough for dependable sex, sometimes they came and went in 10-15 minutes for example. So, at about 36 hours post dose of Vyleesi, I injected about half my usual dose of Quad mix thinking that I want to be cautious, and I didn't want to be up all night so to speak. What I got was a stunning surprise. The erection from the quad mix, was as hard a steel. Superior erection, not painful, excellent sensitivity, and actually had to hold off orgasm too soon. Afterward, the erection lasted a total length of time of about 2 hours. So, as others have suggested, and listened too thankfully, if you inject after Vylessi for at least 36 hours, cut your dose significantly until you know what your effect will be. For the first time in two years using everything one of the best Sex medicine docs has thrown at me, I feel like I could have had a priapism IF I wouldn't have been careful and considered the advice of some of the members of this forum. Manage the side effects of Vyleesi with meds like ibuprofen, antihistamines like Allegra, and once you know which ones need to managed for you, prophylaxis for them will make Bremelanotide or branded Vyleesi a major help. The biggest advantage of Vyleesi or Bremelanotide is the significant improvement in libido, for some that could be a big benefit. This produced an erection equal to my injections of Botox. Comparing the two, botox is once and done for months, but Vyleesi is even at maximum recommended doses much less expensive. Also if used properly Vyleesi will or should yield the same results consistently, whereas Botox works exceptionally well early, but gradually decreases benefit until your next injection. In my mind, there are two game changers for severe ED. Botox, or Bremelanotide. it may come down to managing the side effects of Bremelanotide, or the cost of botox. But with either, be vary careful when you begin injecting if you need to inject. Cut your dose of ICI significantly at least in half.

Last edited:

Ribeye

Ribeye, what dosage did you start with?
I used the branded Vyleesi, because we are having trouble finding compounded Bremelanotide. it is only one dose, but I don't recall what is in the auto injector. Also, your doc can get you into a program with no insurance thru the manufacturer to reduce the cost to $25 a dose. Still a lot, but its effect lasts for days. 48 hours later it is still working. I can see being able to use it twice a week at most, and you would likely be able to have sex any day any time you need all week. Be careful if you inject Tri Mix. If you do, cut the dose you inject significantly. It works that well.

Ribeye

This is an update to my earlier posts on Bremelanotide or branded Vyleesi. After taking three doses, with results that were honestly outstanding as described my previous posts. the 4th attempt at taking branded Vyleesi, was very difficult to say the least. In earlier posts, I discovered my benefit of improved libido, and erection quality, ease of getting an erection, spontaneous erections, didn't occur in the first hour post dosing, but rather started about 5-7 hours post dosing, and got better lover the first 24 hours staying pretty strong until the 3rd day with a gradual reduced benefit in the 4th to 5th day. This time however things were very different. In the first hour after injection I felt no different. I didn't try to inject for an erection since in previous posts I noted it really didn't help. Libido kicked in (and for those who think they want it, you have to experience this to really understand what libido is in my opinion). In about 1-2 hours post dose the nausea came and went, not bad at all just like the first times I took Vyleesi. the random erections really kicked in at about 3 hours, with erection after erection, some lasting a half hour, and being of pretty good quality with no ICI injections. At about the 7-8 hour mark post dosing, the body aches and headache arrived, but because I had taken naproxen earlier, they were also not severe and quite manageable. I also had taken an all day Allegra and so, did not see or get much nasal congestion this time. However, at about 8 hours, the first major nausea rolled in and I mean it was as bad as any "stomach flu" I have ever had. Major nausea, followed by vomiting, staying nauseous for the next 24 hours. In addition, as the nausea gradually left, and I felt better, I tried ICI and couldn't get a good erection at a standard quad mix dose for me. Extremely disappointing as not only did I not see an erection benefit beyond 12 hours, I was extremely nauseas for about a total of 30 hours.

According to the prescribing information, this should not happen. Most patients see reduced side effects with subsequent dosing after the first dose. it may well have been the way I used the auto injector. You are instructed to use the auto injector and inject into the subcutaneous fat layer in your abdomen or legs. I think on this past injection it is possible I pushed the auto injector a little deeper, in a location with a little less fat layer and got below the fat layer or possibly even into the muscle. I suspect by doing so, the absorption of Bremelanotide was quicker, achieving higher blood levels, which accelerated the activity of the drug, driving libido, and erections quickly, (as compared to previous doses). I suspect the higher blood levels achieved also lead to greatly increased side effects. Because my level of nausea was so severe, I am reluctant to try another dose. I wonder if anyone has access to the branded vyleesi studies, and if they did any dosing studies to determine the recommended dosing? I am suspicious that by injecting into the fat layer itself, the first three attempts, I got lower blood levels, with more gradual absorption, which spared the side effects for the most part? Once I can find a good source for self injecting instead of using the auto injector, I may repeat a trail starting with lower doses, and a washout period for each dose level. This drug worked so well three times, it's unfortunate that the side effects were so severe. it provided an excellent boost in libido, and helped greatly in making it easier to get and keep a good quality erection for over an hour but nowhere near 4 hours. I anyone has reasonable thoughts, I am all ears.

Golfboy307

Ribeye

I think you need to source some compounded Bremelanotide and try some very low daily dosing. Similar to the other thread we are following. I have had some mild sides injecting less than 10% of the Vyleesi dose. I can’t imagine taking that large of a dose. Sorry you had such a bad reaction. I think we all need to be cautious with this peptide.

Hang in there!

Ribeye

Ribeye

I think you need to source some compounded Bremelanotide and try some very low daily dosing. Similar to the other thread we are following. I have had some mild sides injecting less than 10% of the Vyleesi dose. I can’t imagine taking that large of a dose. Sorry you had such a bad reaction. I think we all need to be cautious with this peptide.

Hang in there!
How has your response been to the lower doses? I read the earlier thread suggesting the reduced benefit with low multi daily dosing.

Golfboy307

Well I have done a couple stretches of daily dosing (2-3 days) and had very good results. You can check out my report on the other thread. Good overnight and morning erections. Increased libido. Flushing was my only issue.

Maybe not as strong as you might be looking for but very noticeable

t_spacemonkey

tried it too. verifiedpeptides
bad exp. tried low dose, like 0.7 or something
first I got a massive niacin style flush. then a headache. 0 libido boost
that said my libido tends to be high. threw the rest out, no thanks

Ribeye

Updating again my experience with compounded PT 141 or Bremelanotide from Empower. I had a very bad nausea event from Branded Vyleesi, including vomiting. I have not been that ill in a long time. But, this is hard to walk away from when you have as severe ED as I have, as the results when not nauseated, are fantastic. So, in consultation with my doc, she prescribed for me Zofran to take about an hour ahead of injecting Bremelanotide. I have now tried 10 units of Bremelanotide after taking zofran with very good results. The libido is excellent, the ED benefit is very very good, and lasts about 30 hours. I also take Allegra, which works well on the nasal congestion which comes about 2 hours post injection, and I take ibuprofen for the body aches about 3 hours post dosing of the bremelanotide. So, far, all the prophylaxis for the side effects are holding well. I hope to gradually increase the dosage, up to the branded Vyleesi of 1.75mg which using Empower product at their concentration equates to about 18-19 units. I actually like injecting using the diabetic needles better than the auto injectors they are easier. So far, manage the side effects, this stuff really works well. As I use it more and more, it is becoming more predictable for how long it takes to really kick in, and to not only get libido, but also ED improvement.

Guided_by_Voices

Updating again my experience with compounded PT 141 or Bremelanotide from Empower. I had a very bad nausea event from Branded Vyleesi, including vomiting. I have not been that ill in a long time. But, this is hard to walk away from when you have as severe ED as I have, as the results when not nauseated, are fantastic. So, in consultation with my doc, she prescribed for me Zofran to take about an hour ahead of injecting Bremelanotide. I have now tried 10 units of Bremelanotide after taking zofran with very good results. The libido is excellent, the ED benefit is very very good, and lasts about 30 hours. I also take Allegra, which works well on the nasal congestion which comes about 2 hours post injection, and I take ibuprofen for the body aches about 3 hours post dosing of the bremelanotide. So, far, all the prophylaxis for the side effects are holding well. I hope to gradually increase the dosage, up to the branded Vyleesi of 1.75mg which using Empower product at their concentration equates to about 18-19 units. I actually like injecting using the diabetic needles better than the auto injectors they are easier. So far, manage the side effects, this stuff really works well. As I use it more and more, it is becoming more predictable for how long it takes to really kick in, and to not only get libido, but also ED improvement.
Very glad to hear you're having good results but I'm not sure why you would want to increase the dose. Keep in mind Vyleesi was tested on and approved for women, so there could be a lot of differences there. Also, risking de-sensitization seems like a poor risk/reward trade-off since it's working for you. I read accounts of people who tried the higher dosing and then couldn't get it to work again which is partially why I have always used minimal dosing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me