PT-141 and Trimix?

Buy Lab Tests Online

kingdomzach

I received almost no benefit from PT-141. Will try again at some point in time, but went thru a bottle at increasing doses and no response while awake and minimal during night. So disappointed.

I also received nothing from PT-141. Got mine from peptide sc**nc* as well. I took the whole bottle and dosed up each time with no reaction.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

VacationMan

I also received nothing from PT-141. Got mine from peptide sc**nc* as well. I took the whole bottle and dosed up each time with no reaction.

I've tried the stuff from the peptide companies - several of them. It was all bunk. I now get my PT-141 through a prescription written by Defy and dispensed through a reputable pharmacy. The stuff is the bomb - freaking amazing difference. I'm talking a blue veined throbber that just won't go down good.

kingdomzach

I've tried the stuff from the peptide companies - several of them. It was all bunk. I now get my PT-141 through a prescription written by Defy and dispensed through a reputable pharmacy. The stuff is the bomb - freaking amazing difference. I'm talking a blue veined throbber that just won't go down good.

Thats good to know. I did order another vile of it from a different peptide source but have yet to try it.

How long does it take for you to feel effects from your PT-141?

VacationMan

Thats good to know. I did order another vile of it from a different peptide source but have yet to try it.

How long does it take for you to feel effects from your PT-141?
Time to take effect has varied greatly for me. Sometimes within 3 to 4 hours, sometimes more. Took it one Saturday morning and it wasn't until after midnight that it kicked in. Freakin erections would come and go all night long. Wife kept saying "Again? Gosh!". Next time we both used it...what a weekend that was!

wondering

Interesting, I obtained from a peptide company - can't remember which off hand and pretty zero effect on libido. Will ask Dr. Saya in my next VOV.

wondering

Time to take effect has varied greatly for me. Sometimes within 3 to 4 hours, sometimes more. Took it one Saturday morning and it wasn't until after midnight that it kicked in. Freakin erections would come and go all night long. Wife kept saying "Again? Gosh!". Next time we both used it...what a weekend that was!

what was the pharmacy?

VacationMan

why change if you had such great results.

Both APC and Hallandale compound PT-141 for Defy. Both are pricey - $205. Hallandale ships their offering refrigerated whereas APC doesn't and neither are lipholized - they're pre-mixed prior to shipment. I've always heard that PT-141 has to be kept under refrigeration after mixing, so...yeah, I think I'm going to try Hallandale next time.

DorianGray

It was like a 2 mL vial. Haven't used it a lot, so it's lasted quite a while. Figure on getting between 15 and 20 doses from a vial (0.10 cc to 0.13 cc doses).

I thought the same thing looking at that tiny vial. But, it has lasted much longer than I expected relative to my use. Also, the PT-141 I received from Tailor Made came in a little styrofoam cooler pack.

Bob Lee

What dose for your wife?

Bob Lee

It’s worth giving Bremelanotide a try without Trimix or even a PDE5. I can’t overstate how powerful it is and how effective it is at causing an erection. **Walking** will give you an erection that would challenge any young guy just from the everyday friction of your pants. It happens even just sitting still.

1.5-2mg injection. Bremelanotide does not absorb orally through the mucosa, and there are some nasal sprays, but those typically require a much higher 20mg dose where it is not only very expensive but you are going to see some bad side effects.

Is is correct that doses must be days apart? I tried 1mg and it did great. Next two nights I thought I’d try 0.5mg. Nothing. Next night, 1mg....nothing. How many days should be between doses?

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Is is correct that doses must be days apart? I tried 1mg and it did great. Next two nights I thought I’d try 0.5mg. Nothing. Next night, 1mg....nothing. How many days should be between doses?

I would not take it more than 1-2 times per week, and if you take it twice within a week then space it out to every 3-4 days. The melanocortin receptors become desensitized very quickly, and you will stop feeling the effects with repeated use if taken close together. The good news is that this is only temporary and resolves after taking a break for 7-10 days. You could try a higher dose at 1.5-2mg to possibly get one more night, but you are going to have to give your body a short break from it.

A dose of 0.5mg is rather low. Vyleesi, which is the FDA-approved version of the drug uses doses of 1.75mg for comparison.

Bob Lee

I would not take it more than 1-2 times per week, and if you take it twice within a week then space it out to every 3-4 days. The melanocortin receptors become desensitized very quickly, and you will stop feeling the effects with repeated use if taken close together. The good news is that this is only temporary and resolves after taking a break for 7-10 days. You could try a higher dose at 1.5-2mg to possibly get one more night, but you are going to have to give your body a short break from it.

A dose of 0.5mg is rather low. Vyleesi, which is the FDA-approved version of the drug uses doses of 1.75mg for comparison.

Thank you. I tried the small doses because the 1mg dose was so incredible, maybe a smaller dose would suffice.

DorianGray

Vyleesi has a program where you can get the product, at a significant discount. Comes in premixed syringes. Females only. But, if you're wife can order it, then you use it also.

wondering

Had my appt. w/ Dr. Saya. Order both PT-141 and Try-Mix..will try separately. PT-141 from a peptide company didn't provide any benefit, but he said the ones from the pharmacies appear to be much stronger in effect. So will give it a try. Tried Tri-Mix only twice before many years ago and didn't get much help. But, will give this a try as well - starting low dose and moving up as needed. Nothing has helped in decades - hopeful.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me