PT-141 and Trimix?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Swolldaddypump

Just putting my feelers out there before I experiement myself. Has anyone used both PT-141 and Trimix? Since they work on seperate systems I don't think there will be much of a chance of complications but just curious what you guys think.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

If you use Trimix, why do you want to use PT-141 also? I've used PT-141 although not Trimix. But I've only read cautions about Trimix and phosphodiesterase inhibitors, so don't see how it would be a problem. Different mechanisms as you said.

Swolldaddypump

Tri mix doesn't help with the urge or desire. PT-141 def does. I started the Trimix apart of a wave therapy protocol. However even with testosterone and Trimix sometime the desire isn't there like it is with PT-141.

DorianGray

Yes, I know what you mean. I feel there is some feedback loop between libido and erections. That is if you can get it up, desire/libido goes up also. At least for the moment. Whether that exists with Trimix use, I can't say as I have not used it. Strange how the issue comes into focus with age. What we took for granted at 25 becomes a mystery at a more mature age.

Guided_by_Voices

I've only used PT-141 but I would be hyper-careful with this combo. I find PT-141 to be very strong so I would not for a second assume that the same warnings that apply to PDEi5's don't also apply to it. Different mechanisms does not mean no risk. Also, there were no approved PT-141 -based compounds when Trimix came out so they likely weren't considered for a warning. I also would not assume the mechanisms are completely different since the melanocortin system is also related to Nitric Oxide production if I recall correctly.

Swolldaddypump

I've only used PT-141 but I would be hyper-careful with this combo. I find PT-141 to be very strong so I would not for a second assume that the same warnings that apply to PDEi5's don't also apply to it. Different mechanisms does not mean no risk. Also, there were no approved PT-141 -based compounds when Trimix came out so they likely weren't considered for a warning. I also would not assume the mechanisms are completely different since the melanocortin system is also related to Nitric Oxide production if I recall correctly.
That's a really good call and I appreciate your comment. I'll wait about 4 days after my last PT-141 injection before using tri-mix.
I may alternate the 2 compounds. Giving the penile tissue off a week or two and allowing myself not to down regulate the PT-141 as quickly.

VacationMan

I've tried both TriMix and PT-141, but **never** both at the same time. 10 units of PT-141 gives me raging and spontaneous erections, but they start occurring several hours after the injection and invariably disrupt my sleep - my libido is kicked into overdrive! TriMix works within 5 to 10 minutes of the injection, but does nothing for libido. To me, combining the two sounds like a prescription for disaster - an almost certain trip to the ER for priapism relief.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Do you have a source for that?
Yes, I sat in on a product information session on Wednesday that reviewed Oxytocin and Bremelanotide and it was mentioned. Trimix guarantees an erection for hours. And the erection-causing effects of Bremelanotide are no joke. It would be unwise to combine the 2. You also should not use a PDE5 inhibitor in combination with Trimix.

These medications are supposed to make sex fun, but we need to be careful in their use. It’s really not worth the risk of having to go to the ER for something entirely preventable and having to explain why you are there, let alone needing to have blood drained from your penis in a worst-case scenario.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
It’s worth giving Bremelanotide a try without Trimix or even a PDE5. I can’t overstate how powerful it is and how effective it is at causing an erection. **Walking** will give you an erection that would challenge any young guy just from the everyday friction of your pants. It happens even just sitting still.

1.5-2mg injection. Bremelanotide does not absorb orally through the mucosa, and there are some nasal sprays, but those typically require a much higher 20mg dose where it is not only very expensive but you are going to see some bad side effects.

Guided_by_Voices

Two other things to note...PT-141 persists much longer than Trimix so IMO you would want the PT-141 to be substantially gone (which could take 48hrs or so) before using Trimix. Also, I know Jason wasn't saying 1.5 mg is necessary, but I have never used more than .5mg of PT-141 and it has a noticeable affect at low loses so I would start low and work up only if necessary.

wondering

It’s worth giving Bremelanotide a try without Trimix or even a PDE5. I can’t overstate how powerful it is and how effective it is at causing an erection. **Walking** will give you an erection that would challenge any young guy just from the everyday friction of your pants. It happens even just sitting still.

1.5-2mg injection. Bremelanotide does not absorb orally through the mucosa, and there are some nasal sprays, but those typically require a much higher 20mg dose where it is not only very expensive but you are going to see some bad side effects.

I received almost no benefit from PT-141. Will try again at some point in time, but went thru a bottle at increasing doses and no response while awake and minimal during night. So disappointed.

DorianGray

I received almost no benefit from PT-141. Will try again at some point in time, but went thru a bottle at increasing doses and no response while awake and minimal during night. So disappointed.

Not that it's impossible, but I find it hard to believe you ran up dose levels and had no effect. Perhaps it was a bad batch. Did you purchase from legit pharmacy or peptide research-type source?

VacationMan

I've found that a little nap "wakes things up", similar to having morning wood (but on steriods!). Can't explain what it is about a little sleep, but it sure does the trick for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me