PSA increase on T and on T+HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I have started my T with psa 1.4 after 40 days I went to 1.69 and back to 1.46.
This matches papers indicating increase PSA by 0.3 on T and returning back to a point a bit higher than what started.

after that I changed my protocol lower my T and Used HCG that actually work (initially protocol including HCG that didn’t work) with after 45 days I got this.

I have mild varicocele doctors recommended not to touch it.

Protocol HCG 500 EOD
Testosterone 17.5mg EOD

test one day after T injection.

PSA: 1.74 new high
T:25.86 nmol/l
E: 28 pg/ml non sensitive
SHBG: 23

progesterone: .22 range (0.16-.0.47) test done before my HCG injection

does PSA increases again also when changing protocols ?

Any idea if HCG can actually cuz higher psa if my psa continues to go higher I have to fix this mild varicocele.

With these reading I still have no morning wood, erection issues though libido is not bad.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

Those are miniscule changes in the overall scheme of a PSA test.
But before that I used to have consisting measurement between 1.3 and 1.4 never higher that based on multiple test. I almost certain that move was T related my only concern is HCG and varicocele Are they causing increase in psa or not. My next test should show that I guess as they way I see it my protocol change responsible of increase in psa again. If not HCg

Vince

Super Moderator
Before I started trt my PSA was at 0.9, since starting trt my PSA moved up to 1.5 and has held steady around there for five years.

DragonBits

But before that I used to have consisting measurement between 1.3 and 1.4 never higher that based on multiple test. I almost certain that move was T related my only concern is HCG and varicocele Are they causing increase in psa or not. My next test should show that I guess as they way I see it my protocol change responsible of increase in psa again. If not HCg

I agree with Vince Carter that these are minuscule changes and could be due to chance alone.

BTW, You stated the following, you probably forgot to put in a decimal point, your progesterone isn't really 22.0 it's 0.22?

"progesterone: 22 range (.16-.0.47)"

No doubt anything that increases testosterone is likely to cause a small increase in PSA, HCG increases testosterone so it's included.

HCG receptors are in several places outside of the testes including the prostate and science doesn't know what they are for. Science doesn't understand the morphology of BPH and increasing PSA levels so it's a big guessing game.

What is your age, as PSA normally increases with age.

Nelson posted some good links in this thread, Frequently Asked Questions About PSA

If you click on "More here" it will bring you to a site with a lot of Q&A about PSA levels.

M.J

I agree with Vince Carter that these are minuscule changes and could be due to chance alone.

BTW, You stated the following, you probably forgot to put in a decimal point, your progesterone isn't really 22.0 it's 0.22?

"progesterone: 22 range (.16-.0.47)"

No doubt anything that increases testosterone is likely to cause a small increase in PSA, HCG increases testosterone so it's included.

HCG receptors are in several places outside of the testes including the prostate and science doesn't know what they are for. Science doesn't understand the morphology of BPH and increasing PSA levels so it's a big guessing game.

What is your age, as PSA normally increases with age.

Nelson posted some good links in this thread, Frequently Asked Questions About PSA

If you click on "More here" it will bring you to a site with a lot of Q&A about PSA levels.

I am 38, my Only concern is the psa value is it related to varicocele or not. I read also this number is high to my age

[FONT=Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, sans-serif]I am also changing my protocol or even canceling T and staying only with hcg monotherapy I think that would do me good as I am responding to it. but thinking about this if so I can add t slowly to it later.[/FONT]

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me