PSA changes

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hammer

Recently I discontinued taking Anastrozole (0.5mg/wk) since I lowered my testosterone dosage from 80 to 60 mg/week. My E2 has been running in the 20 - 25 range while total test levels were 950 - 1000. Since reducing my T dosage my last set of labs measured my TT at 750 and my E2 slightly above the range at 41(0 or <39). I feel good but my concern is that my PSA level that went from 0.8 to 1.4 ng/ml. I'm curious if the PSA increase is due to the discontinuation of the AI. Anyone have experience with this issue? Thanks Hammer!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Before I started trt my PSA was 0.9. after starting trt my PSA has held steady at 1.4 - 1.5. This has been for 5 years now. A reading of 1.4 should be of no concern. Your PSA reading will change from time to time, especially after working out or having sex.

Hammer

Before I started trt my PSA was 0.9. after starting trt my PSA has held steady at 1.4 - 1.5. This has been for 5 years now. A reading of 1.4 should be of no concern. Your PSA reading will change from time to time, especially after working out or having sex.

Hammer

Thanks Vince! Agreed, the PSA value itself is certainly within normal range for a 63 year old but the change from 1 to 1.4 in just a few months was surprising. I also read that NSAIDS can raise PSA which I was taking for knee pain prior to blood work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me