Buy Lab Tests Online

TrevorTRT

Hi,

Firstly to introduce myself I’m 34 years old and have been on TRT now for 1 year at a dosage of 100mg Test E twice weekly. Feeling overall good during this time however my libido and erectile function could be better.

Recent bloodwork shows my DHT levels to be slightly below midrange even though my T levels are right up there which makes me think I may have a conversion issue.

I’m hoping some DHT gel or proviron can boost my libido and enhance my erectile function. Does anyone have experience with either of these and can give their recommendations?

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Anthony T

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Hi,

Firstly to introduce myself I’m 34 years old and have been on TRT now for 1 year at a dosage of 100mg Test E twice weekly. Feeling overall good during this time however my libido and erectile function could be better.

Recent bloodwork shows my DHT levels to be slightly below midrange even though my T levels are right up there which makes me think I may have a conversion issue.

I’m hoping some DHT gel or proviron can boost my libido and enhance my erectile function. Does anyone have experience with either of these and can give their recommendations?

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Anthony T
I’ve heard of guys having some good success with using test injections as their base, and adding a very small amount of test cream to their scrotum once in the morning. Like 25-50mg. I would probably try that before anything. The scrotal cream would be perfect to increase DHT a bit

TrevorTRT

I’ve heard of guys having some good success with using test injections as their base, and adding a very small amount of test cream to their scrotum once in the morning. Like 25-50mg. I would probably try that before anything. The scrotal cream would be perfect to increase DHT a bit
Thanks for the advice, I’ll be sure to look into scrotal T cream. If my 5 alpha reductase enzyme levels are low would this still be effective though?

Gman86

Thanks for the advice, I’ll be sure to look into scrotal T cream. If my 5 alpha reductase enzyme levels are low would this still be effective though?
I would assume it would still be very effective yes. Test cream applied to the scrotum results in a very high test to DHT conversion. Even if ur alpha reductase enzymes are low, I’d assume u would still have plenty of DHT conversion

Systemlord

That could also mean these DHT levels are normal for you. Not everyone is going to need high normal levels of all hormones to get optimal results.

Your less than optimal results for sexual parameters could be an injection frequency that it too far apart.

This was true for me.

Guided_by_Voices

Also keep in mind that there are many things that seem to benefit libido for some, but not for others. DHEA and HCG are two that come to mind, so prepare yourself for an extended period of trial and error. Also, some men find DHT compounds to be a big benefit and others (like me) find no benefit or negative effects.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me