Proviron to lower SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Has anyone on here had success using proviron or any type of DHT analogue to lower SHBG without completely commiting to full blown TRT? I’ve heard success stories of some guys lowering SHBG using proviron without it shutting down their HPTA.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have not seen it on the forum that I can remember, the more operative thing to consider is who's going to prescribe it to you, is it available, take the risk of the black market, etc etc etc...what are your plans there?

fifty

Danazol may be easier to get.

I still don’t understand what your goal is. Weren’t your pre trt consult numbers like 900 total T and 20 free T? What are you chasing? The 2% free T thing?

JayLay777

Danazol may be easier to get.

I still don’t understand what your goal is. Weren’t your pre trt consult numbers like 900 total T and 20 free T? What are you chasing? The 2% free T thing?
Yes you need at least 2% free to feel benefits. If you are lower than 2% low t symptoms can present themselves I heard. That was on clomid though. I’m usually 600 -700 total t without clomid. I know those free t measurements on those tests are not accurate though. When I put those levels into the calculated free t test it shows my free t being a lot lower.

fifty

You had well over 2% free T to begin with. But now you say all your free T tests are wrong. You are worried about shbg but you took clomid which raises shbg. Do you know how ridiculous this all sounds?

JayLay777

You had well over 2% free T to begin with. But now you say all your free T tests are wrong. You are worried about shbg but you took clomid which raises shbg. Do you know how ridiculous this all sounds?
Where are you getting that from? Clearly my latest labs state it’s under 2%??

JayLay777

That’s 872 total t with SHBG at 71.5. Go online and plug that into the free testosterone calculator and see what you get. Definitely under 2%.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The direct free T measurement has limited use unless it's obtained via equilibrium dialysis or LC/MS. I would use the calculated values preferentially.

I haven't seen evidence that percent free T has clinical significance. I would use the absolute calculated free T to judge. My belief is that guys can start to have problems around 10 ng/dL and below. Normal young guys are around 15 ng/dL.

JayLay777

The direct free T measurement has limited use unless it's obtained via equilibrium dialysis or LC/MS. I would use the calculated values preferentially.

I haven't seen evidence that percent free T has clinical significance. I would use the absolute calculated free T to judge. My belief is that guys can start to have problems around 10 ng/dL and below. Normal young guys are around 15 ng/dL.
I agree with the calculated method as well. Everytime I get direct free t measured it is always a lot higher on the range than if I get free t measured by the calculated test. My free t on the calculated test is always low normal or mid low normal.

sokaiya

for me proviron @ 25mg x3/week lowered my SHBG from 45 to 40 but where it really shined was that it increased my Free T from 82.4 to 124.7 all in 4 weeks time..

albatross

Proviron used to be prescribed regularly in the UK for high SHBG TRT users until it was discontinued by Bayer. Along with Sustanon it got my SHBG down from mid 60s to mid 30s. Was it just the Sustanon that did that or the Proviron?

I am now on Test E at a lower dose and no Proviron and my SHBG now sits in the high 40s

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me