Proviron on trt?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casoren

Any thoughts on this? I’ve been reading that it is better to lower estrogen than anastrozole on trt...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bochinit

Great compound as a add on, but if you are experiencing high estrogen issues just drop the Test dose.

In general Proviron has only 3% biodisponibilty and is a weak steroid, pointless in my opinion.

Masteron or Primobolan are better DHT's base AAS to use if you want this class of esteroids for your protocol(s).

Vince

Super Moderator

DS3

Great compound as a add on, but if you are experiencing high estrogen issues just drop the Test dose.

In general Proviron has only 3% biodisponibilty and is a weak steroid, pointless in my opinion.

Masteron or Primobolan are better DHT's base AAS to use if you want this class of esteroids for your protocol(s).
Weak in terms of anabolic effects? Yes because it is readily inactivated in skeletal muscle via the 3a-HSD enzyme. However, in terms of mitigating estrogenic side effects of TRT and adding to aggression, libido, and well-being, Proviron is pretty powerful. This is coming from available research, anecdotes from other who use it, and my personal use of it.

If you dose Proviron too high while on TRT it can create symptoms of crashed E2.

bochinit

Weak in terms of anabolic effects? Yes because it is readily inactivated in skeletal muscle via the 3a-HSD enzyme. However, in terms of mitigating estrogenic side effects of TRT and adding to aggression, libido, and well-being, Proviron is pretty powerful. This is coming from available research, anecdotes from other who use it, and my personal use of it.

If you dose Proviron too high while on TRT it can create symptoms of crashed E2.

Come on dude, research? I spend hours on internet everyday. Experience? I work with steroids and tried to like and sell this compound, I even asked here and im other forums about it, but come on.. comparated to Mast and Primo we know that is worthless, so what? It's ilegal too, at least on my country, so better spend the money on a better AAS.

Rock H. Johnson

Seeing that we are here on a TRT forum and microdose Test, etc. Adding Proviron to my ED protocol at 12.5-25mg gave me a initial boost in a myriad of ways(use my handle for the posts where I explain about my usage of DHT derivatives) but as homeostasis will return after a week or so the noticeable effects diminish which does not mean the medicin does not work anymore, as much as you will not feel the seat pressing against your bum after sitting for 2 minutes. The biggest effect I had was when my test run of Proviron ended after 80 days. Next days I woke up with stiff hands, slight bloat etc which are my E2 signals, it took about a week for homeostasis to be reached again. I see it as a great addition to TRT and I can get it from my local friendly pharmacist from the original Schering brand. Now I am on 10-20mg Masteron as an add-on to my TRT as I wanted to try an injectable. I am almost done with this test run and curious to see what the effects will be when it stops.
I did mess myself up though with trying out some Stanozolol(Menabol 2mg) while on this protocol. I crashed my E2 and it has taken me about a month to get back to a decent level.

My warning is that maybe these DHT derivatives like Proviron look very harmless while on large amounts of AAS, while microdosing Test a small amount of DHT derivative reflects in some serious effects, at least that is my experience. I do not know how that works for people who have been abusing AAS and decensitised themselves to experience these effects on small dosages.

My 2 sats as a DHT derivative fan.

DS3

Come on dude, research? I spend hours on internet everyday. Experience? I work with steroids and tried to like and sell this compound, I even asked here and im other forums about it, but come on.. comparated to Mast and Primo we know that is worthless, so what? It's ilegal too, at least on my country, so better spend the money on a better AAS.

Despite your seeming lack of preparedness to enter this forum with sound argument, I’ll weigh in.
1. Proviron has been used in TRt setting in Europe for decades, and continues today.
2. Research on Proviron has mainly been conducted in the context of fertility and TRT setting. 3 fairly easy to find studies are noted bel

3. The original question was “is Proviron better for estrogen management than Adex?” The question was not, “hey bro’s. What about dem der steroids? What are the best DHT-derivatives for getting jacked?”

4. This attached photo is of me 2 weeks before my last show. So aside from your internet trolling and steroid side hussle, I have actual experience using various compounds to achieve assist in achieving physical goals and competing.

5. Masteron is not inactived by the 3a-HSD enzyme within skeletal muscle, and thus is able to exert much more noticeable effects on skeletal muscle than Proviron. That much was already established (Primo as well). The powerful effects I discuss are those pertaining to aggression, energy, libido, and anti-depressant effects of Proviron while on TRT dosages.

Attachments

• 63738BD4-165E-4A5C-9EA3-53C24E9D3048.jpeg
    63738BD4-165E-4A5C-9EA3-53C24E9D3048.jpeg
    827.8 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:

bochinit

Come on dude.. people tend to be narcisists these days..

Can't even express *opinions* on forums or youtube anymore without being attacked..

I have a lab and more than 9 digits in my account, I sell roids for a hundred people per month, including atlethes.

But ok you are the center of the world, congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale