Protocol change? Need advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

T4lee

I have many of the same issues that I see here everyday, not great energy, low libido but its better than before trt. I've been on injectables for 2 years.

My current weekly protocol is 100mg T, split SubQ twice per week and 500 iu HCG twice a week. I just got my labs back and have a consult next week. Labs were done in the trough.

Testosterone, Serum - 477 Reference Range: 264-916 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct - 5.4 Reference Range: 6.6-18.1 pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive 21.9- Reference Range: 8.0-35.0 pg/mL
Dihydrotestosterone - 52 NORMAL
DHEA-Sulfate 172.5 Reference Range: 48.9-344.2 ug/dL
SHBG , Serum 75.1 - Reference Range: 19.3-76.4 nmol/L
No Prolactin numbers this time, I did order and pay for it, but its always been mid range

I'm thinking about dropping the hcg (it worked great for me the first 12 months, better libido, attitude, bigger balls and general sense of well being. But for the 6-12 months its felt like I'm injecting (expensive) water.

I'd like to raise both free T and DHT. Here's what I'm thinking about changing,

Add a daily scrotal application of cream to increase DHT and Total T which should also raise Free T.

I've tried all the home remedies I could find to lower SHBG but, as promised, nothing worked.

Here are my questions,

If I drop the hcg are there supplements I should add? ie dhea, pregnenolone or?
Are any of the compound pharmacies better for high percentage cream?
Is there anything I'm missing and should be asking?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

I know you started with cream in addition to your current regimen and were having good results. Are you still having good results?

I agree with cutting the HCG but the more direct thing I think to do here is that your T dose is just too little. With your SHBG you're going to have to get your trough TT up to ~1000, in order to get the Free T to come up. I'd up the total dose to 125-150mg which is a big change but I think you'll need to take a larger swing at it to get started.
Id leave DHT as is and opt out of the cream at this time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me