Protocol advice to increase E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Azza23

Hi all,

Ive been on TRT for about 2 years now and dont seem to be able to find my optimal protocol.

I am currently on enantate E4D at 120mg.

My Free T is 677 pmol/L (225-725)
SHBG 22 nmol/L (10-70)
E2 21.25 pg/mL

Mentally I dont feel like I should be where I need to be, tired, anxious, jealous. Just feeling horrible and seem to be getting injured all the time and taking forever to heal.

One thing I would like to try to EOD to see if that could boost my E2. I have heard that EOD injections with a lowish SHBG can help increase E2.

It would 56mg EOD.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Azza23

Hi Vince,

Appreciate the reply.

Applogies but it is actually 48mg EOD.

What is the benefit of HCG? Will that reactivate my testes so I can have kids, something myself and my partner are considering. Will that also bump up my E2?

Unfortunately DHEA is illegal in Australia unless prescribed.

Thanks again

Azza23

HCG increase E2 by its direct stimulation of aromatization in Leydig cells.
I think that's what I could be missing to get my e2 higher.

If I am injecting 48mg of Test E EOD, what should my protocol be for HCG?

Also, what is everyone’s preferences for syringe sizes? Currently using 25g

Vince

Super Moderator
I use an easy touch 29G half inch syringe. For both hCG and testosterone cypionate in grape seed oil.

You could try anywhere from 250 iu to 500 iu twice a week.

Vince

Super Moderator

Azza23

Azza23

Shallow IM, shoulders and VG

Thanks again.

Moving forward, Im going to go with 40mg of T and 300 of HCG EOD

Azza23

Shallow IM, shoulders and VG

Im three weeks into lowering my dose of enanthate from 120mg E4D to 48mg EOD…to say it’s been hell, would be an understatement. Would it be ok to lower it again slightly (let’s say 40mg or 44mg EOD) now or would it best to wait until the end of week 8 before making any changes?

Vince

Super Moderator
Im three weeks into lowering my dose of enanthate from 120mg E4D to 48mg EOD…to say it’s been hell, would be an understatement. Would it be ok to lower it again slightly (let’s say 40mg or 44mg EOD) now or would it best to wait until the end of week 8 before making any changes?
40 MG every other day is still a high dose. It definitely won’t hurt you to lower it.

Gunga

Straight to 30 or have three weeks at 40, then 3 at 36 then 30?

Just dont want to have any more sides than I have to
I’m with Vince. 30-36 mgs eod makes sense. If you’re asking for an opinion you will not be hurt by starting lower. Worst case you move up a bit. Less likelihood of throwing other markers off. I don’t think you’ll need it. That’s still an extremely high dose relative to the population of TRT folks.

Azza23

I’m with Vince. 30-36 mgs eod makes sense. If you’re asking for an opinion you will not be hurt by starting lower. Worst case you move up a bit. Less likelihood of throwing other markers off. I don’t think you’ll need it. That’s still an extremely high dose relative to the population of TRT folks.

Thanks Gunga.

My next jab is tomorrow and Ill go for 36mg, then 30mg for next week. Therefore Im moving from 210mg (120mg E4D) a week to 168mg (48mg EOD) a week, to 126mg (36mg EOD) a week, to 105mg (30mg EOD) a week.

Just want to minimise my sides as much as possible.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me