Protocol adjustment while overseas for two weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nixter

I'm traveling overseas next month for two weeks. I normally injecting twice a week but I'm thinking about injecting the two weeks worth before I go as I'd rather not deal with it while I'm away. Obviously a bit of a spike and dip but I figure guys used to inject once a month and that was somewhat "normal", so this should be fine.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

I think about this a lot too and have come to that same conclusion as option 1 (If you don't have a script \ self TRT).

Have also wondered about that same dose being Nebido to slow things down.

And lastly, orals can be smuggled somewhat easier. Jatenzo in a fish oil capsule bottle. Or things like stanazolol (winstrol, a DHT). If the injection is wearing off, winstrol really keeps things feeling good for me.

But most people will say, with a legit script and your vial and needles in an insulin kit, you will be ok.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm traveling overseas next month for two weeks. I normally injecting twice a week but I'm thinking about injecting the two weeks worth before I go as I'd rather not deal with it while I'm away. Obviously a bit of a spike and dip but I figure guys used to inject once a month and that was somewhat "normal", so this should be fine.

Thoughts?
I would just take the testosterone with me and inject as usual. It's really not much of a hassle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me