Prostatitis?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I had prostatitis for a long time not knowing it. My urine flow was more restricted. An ultrasound of my prostate showed calcium deposits restricting flow in my urethra. Long term prostate infections can cause these deposits to form. I took a long cycle of antibiotics to resolve the infection but also had to get laser treatment to remove the calcium deposits. I pee great now.

txmx

I had acute prostatitis several years ago. It brought me to the floor with nausea. All I could do was lay there and close my eyes. Urination was extremely difficult and very painful. No way I could have lived with this for any length of time. Took me a couple of days to get medical care as I was on vacation and had to travel. As soon as I could get to a doc and get antibiotics, relief came quickly. PSA was through the roof. Very memorable.

Jeffrey Becker

I had it once and after several rounds of antibiotics it seemed nothing would work. Then I got a DRE - and it cleared up almost immediately, I felt better walking out of the office. So I can vouch a prostate massage can have real therapeutic value.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Prostate massage used to be prescribed a long time ago for those with prostatitis. It seems not to be too popular now. Some docs are afraid that the infection may spread. Also, some guys may find it embarrassing.

ProstateMassage.png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching