Prostate swelling issue question

Buy Lab Tests Online

RLB112

OK guys I think I've touched on this before but search function does not work for me. It seems I have a prostate swelling issue or pelvic floor issue. After ejaculation its sore just under the scrotum..it's an issue that comes and goes. Imy thinking I should talk to my doc but want to see what you all have to say.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
One thing I like to say in this area is before you have a PSA, it's generally a good idea to not ejaculate 24-48hrs prior. And, Saw Palmetto while marketed for things like Prostate it is a known Androgen, blocker....and I think it should be avoided for that reason or used sparingly and with educating yourself about it.

Smokin Joe

RLB112 I have the same problem on occasion especially if I don't have sex for a while.
My PSA has risen to 3.0 over the years that I have been on TRT and it seems to have stabilized-at least I hope so.
I use boron 3mg daily and stinging nettle for prostate health and I'm good with it so far.
Good Luck.

RLB112

Still no clue what issue is. Urologist still thinks prostatitis but after 2 rounds of antibiotics it's not any better. I went in for a scope of my bladder last Friday and had biopsies done on bladder and prostate..go for results in a couple days..I know for sure it's something to do with testosterone use..I tried going back on a about 6 weeks ago Cuz urologist said it had nothing to do with my symptoms but aftet 2 weeks it all flared up. And that was on 50mgs twice a week so I pulled the plug on trt until I can get cleared up

RLB112

Ok guys here's and update.. we believe it to be a pelvic floor issue.. Gonna try excersises as many of you have mentioned.. the only time there is an issue is if pelvic muscles are used to much.. as in sex to often.. urologist said to start back up at 50mgs twice a week. I've elected to start at 40mgs twice a week to start.. I'm only looking to muster up the energy to get back to the gym. I've thought about 25mgs 3 times a week thinking my body will process it better but I really don't know. I've got a physical next week so I can go back to defy as I've been away from them to long and they want updated info.. I'm gonna try low dose and see how it goes and if after a few weeks all is good I'll go back to defy..

JasonLu

Ok guys here's and update.. we believe it to be a pelvic floor issue.. Gonna try excersises as many of you have mentioned.. the only time there is an issue is if pelvic muscles are used to much.. as in sex to often.. urologist said to start back up at 50mgs twice a week. I've elected to start at 40mgs twice a week to start.. I'm only looking to muster up the energy to get back to the gym. I've thought about 25mgs 3 times a week thinking my body will process it better but I really don't know. I've got a physical next week so I can go back to defy as I've been away from them to long and they want updated info.. I'm gonna try low dose and see how it goes and if after a few weeks all is good I'll go back to defy..

Good luck bro!! :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching