Prostate massage/milking

Buy Lab Tests Online
I’ve been reading a lot that the above title is really healthy for your prostate. Any experience that could shared here? Any device recommendations?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Tommy that's an interesting subject, I believe it's something I need to do more research on. I've never tried it but there has been some posting on it in the past.

Yes indeed I never even could imagine that I would find interest in this lol. I texted my wife saying that my GP recommended prostate milking and if she help (just as a joke) and to my surprise her answer was short “sure” lol. But to spare her the work I’m considering Helix or something but only if it is healthy for the prostate.

CoastWatcher

In 2005, the National Institute of Health's study showed that prostate massage offered no advantage over antibiotics for men being treated for bacterial prostatitis (Prostatic massage did not significantly improve the response of patients with chronic pelvic pain syndrome to antibiotics. Patients with National Institutes of Health class II prostatitis should be primarily treated with culture-sensitive antibiotics. Treatment of nonbacterial prostatitis is challenging and requires additional extensive research). Whether it is advantageous for general, non-acute prostate health is another question.

JPB

I had prostatitis once and after several rounds of antibiotics went back to my urologist. On that day he did a fairly aggressive digital prostate exam. I would certainly not call it fun, a massage or sexual in any way. Much to my surprise subsequent to that exam the prostatitis was completely resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I mean by health is more of a prevention execise not when you have an out blown prostatitis. It´s like training kegels or what ever not to subsitute antibiotics. And it seems also that it also quiet stimulus as a bonus.

I would appreciate an input from someone that has experience in this and that could give some tips of device

What I mean by health is more of a prevention execise not when you have an out blown prostatitis. It´s like training kegels or what ever not to subsitute antibiotics. And it seems also that it also quiet stimulus as a bonus.

I would appreciate an input from someone that has experience in this and that could give some tips of device
About 3 years ago I found out I had Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). I tried several things to try and reduce the symptoms. I bought one of those
U shaped rubber vibrating thingys that is designed to massage the prostate. What a joke don't buy one.

Vince

Super Moderator
Prostate massage can cause serious damage if done by someone who doesn't really know what they are doing.

The Male Genital-Urinary System and BPH
Describes the anatomy and physiology of the male genitourinary system and the pathophysiology of BPH and other genitourinary conditions. Details how alpha 1 adrenergic inhibitors and 5 alpha reductase inhibitors function to improve symptoms of BPH

Seth

Curious if anyone has any updates to share here? @Vince it seemed this was new to you on the original post. Has this opened your eyes to a whole new world & experience or not really that monumental?
Is prostate milking to treat a prostate problem, or is it for pleasure, as in a massage?

bochinit

The Male Genital-Urinary System and BPH
Describes the anatomy and physiology of the male genitourinary system and the pathophysiology of BPH and other genitourinary conditions. Details how alpha 1 adrenergic inhibitors and 5 alpha reductase inhibitors function to improve symptoms of BPH

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Roboto">

So in order to stop bph we have to use finasteride to block our dht?

Is the dht the real cause of bph?

Vince

Super Moderator

Seth

@Vince @Seth so I’ll share my experience with you guys. I’ve never told anyone this, lol. My wife and I somehow heard about this and started talking about it and she was all about trying it on me. Not weird at all. It takes some warming up, because obviously it feels totally weird going up there. She wore a disposable glove, use some lube and slowly worked her way up there. You have to take it nice and easy and get warmed up so muscles loosen up down there. It helps to push like you’re going to poop as she pushes in. Once in (just a finger) she curls up the finger with the same come hither motion we use. While everything is soft up in there all the sudden you find a hard, small, walnut feeling thing. That’s the prostate gland. Then she LIGHTLY ever so slightly presses against it with that come hither motion, so light almost like your tickling it. How do you know you’re doing it right? It feels absolutely incredible. If you’re doing it right, it won’t be long before your ejaculate harder and larger than you’ve ever ejaculated in your life. I mean it literally feels like your cleaning our ages of Semen that was maybe just hanging around in there, like left over Semen lol. All of it just comes bursting out, without even touching your penis. It’s like an emergency eject button. Unbelievable. I didn’t know I could ejaculate without any stimulation to the penis. Right after you cum without touching it, then follow up immediately with her jerking it off. You will feel like you’re cumpletely emptied out. Best part is the feeling last for days. That “empty” feeling. You just feel satisfied, like you got your tubes cleaned out. You’ve gotta try it, if anything all in the name of science. You owe it to your body. That’s why it carries health benefits, IMO I think clearing out the system may positively impact the prostate.
Wow! That sounds amazing!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching