Prostate Cancer Survivor, I want to try TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

freedivemd

Hello. I'm 66 yo and had my prostate removed 4 years ago due to cancer. I am cured, i.e. my PSA is undetectable. Before surgery I enjoyed good normal sex, after surgery things down there stopped working for awhile, but now I am back to the point where I can get erections with some "handiwork". I no longer get spontaneous erections or morning wood, which I miss.
I started lifting weights again a few months ago and found it really makes me feel better, but it does not help my libido much. So I want to try TRT to see if it will help with my erections, and as a benefit will also help me build muscle.
Any other prostate cancer survivors out there? What has been your experience with TRT?
Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello. I'm 66 yo and had my prostate removed 4 years ago due to cancer. I am cured, i.e. my PSA is undetectable. Before surgery I enjoyed good normal sex, after surgery things down there stopped working for awhile, but now I am back to the point where I can get erections with some "handiwork". I no longer get spontaneous erections or morning wood, which I miss.
I started lifting weights again a few months ago and found it really makes me feel better, but it does not help my libido much. So I want to try TRT to see if it will help with my erections, and as a benefit will also help me build muscle.
Any other prostate cancer survivors out there? What has been your experience with TRT?
Thanks.

Glad to hear!

Welcome to Excel.

Do you have any labs to post?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel