Proposed PCT protocol for going off TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

jamesinla

Hey guys. I am considering going off of TRT. I never had low testosterone to begin with. I just wanted higher levels for building muscle and libido, etc. But after two years of being on TRT, I want to go off and see how things go. Here is my current protocol and how I plan on stopping TRT (I guess you can call it PCT, even though I wasn’t on “cycle”).

Current protocol:

-250mg Test Cyp a week (125mg E3.5D)
-Arimidex 0.25mg EOD
-HCG 500IU 3x a week

Here is my proposed “PCT” protocol:

-Clomid 50mg ED x 2 weeks (starting 10 days after last injection, when my T levels should be around normal levels). Then 25mg ED x 2 weeks. (50/50/25/25)
-Continue HCG 500IU 3x a week just up until 4 days prior to starting Clomid.

I know I need to take Arimidex to control E2 and SHBG while taking Clomid, but I don’t know exactly how much. I am thinking maybe 0.2mg EOD while on Clomid 50, and then 0.1mg EOD while on Clomid 25?

I don’t want to accidentally crash my E2 while taking clomid, but I don’t want gyno either. Am I missing anything from my PCT protocol? Any tips? Thanks!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Your PCT is way too short considering the time your were on. Do your protocol as proposed, but followed by 12.5mg for a further 6 weeks. Wait 2 months for the clomid to clear and test levels. The zuclomiphene half of clomid has a half life of almost a month.

You wont need the AI, nor will it be effective in the case of internal testicular conversion to E2.

sammmy

PCT is used by bodybuilders between cycles to artificially keep their testosterone in normal range so they don't lose muscle mass.

I suspect that after you stop the artificial stimulation by PCT, the naturally produced testosterone drops anyways and there will be some time until natural levels are restored. It seems pointless to do PCT if you are not starting a new "cycle" because you will have some time of low testosterone after PCT anyways.

Without PCT, your natural levels should be restored in 2 months.

madman

Super Moderator
Hey guys. I am considering going off of TRT. I never had low testosterone to begin with. I just wanted higher levels for building muscle and libido, etc. But after two years of being on TRT, I want to go off and see how things go. Here is my current protocol and how I plan on stopping TRT (I guess you can call it PCT, even though I wasn’t on “cycle”).

Current protocol:

-Arimidex 0.25mg EOD
-HCG 500IU 3x a week

-Clomid 50mg ED x 2 weeks (starting 10 days after last injection, when my T levels should be around normal levels). Then 25mg ED x 2 weeks. (50/50/25/25)

I know I need to take Arimidex to control E2 and SHBG while taking Clomid, but I don’t know exactly how much. I am thinking maybe 0.2mg EOD while on Clomid 50, and then 0.1mg EOD while on Clomid 25?

I don’t want to accidentally crash my E2 while taking clomid, but I don’t want gyno either. Am I missing anything from my PCT protocol? Any tips? Thanks!

The purpose of pct is to kickstart/speed up endogenous testosterone production and minimize any potential side effects one may experience during the transition as you will be in a hypogonadal state temporarily.

The shutdown of the hpta will be the same whether you are using trt doses or steroid doses albeit using higher doses will result in quicker suppression.

When coming off higher doses the crash may be more severe but I would say that the duration of use and age of the person will have the biggest impact on the recovery process.

Pct is not a given when coming off trt as many choose to go cold turkey and although it may be a bumpy ride for some there are others who recover fine.

No one can say for sure how you will feel if you chose to not do pct during the transition.

Attachments

• AAS-INFERTILITY-2074WJMH_wjmh-38-141 (1).pdf
    378.3 KB · Views: 60
  • TRT-AAS-INFERTILITY-AsianJAndrol183373-3959447_010559 (2).pdf
    303.1 KB · Views: 79

madman

Super Moderator

Current protocol:

-Arimidex 0.25mg EOD
-HCG 500IU 3x a week

Hope you had pre-trt labs done to see where your natty levels sat before jumping on test and shutting down your hpta for 2 years!

Otherwise, you will have no clue if your T level recovers back to baseline.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me