Propionate PIP Poll

Buy Lab Tests Online

Have you experienced PIP from 100 mg/ml testosterone propionate from a compounding pharmacy?

• Total voters
T

tareload

Where it's letting me down so far is libido.
Modest hCG trial after you are confident of trial results wirh the Test Cyp?

The hybrid cream/injection all the rage I am hearing and seeing.

HCG mono was the best ever in the libido and downstairs dept but of course I had to be greedy with the gainz. Never enough, the human condition I guess.

Great you are being methodical.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

I have to say, my initial reaction to small amounts of test propionate is not great. Maybe 4-5 hours after taking just 5 mg of TP I'm feeling turbo stimulation that is very uncomfortable. Someone described it as feeling like they drank a triple espresso and that seems accurate. Then, later in the evening I'm feeling drained and burnt out. It's crazy how different the experience is from cypionate.
The daily jolt from Prop does mellow a bit over time if you had continued with it at low doses. But the peak is always going to be more intense than Cyp/Enan.

As @readalot mentioned, prop is can be tamed when blended with medium ester. Dial-in your daily dose of enan/cyp and then start adding in small amount of prop - e.g., start with 4:1 ratio of enan/prop then 3:1 ratio, etc. Eventually maybe you work your way to @Cataceous blend of 4:3 to mimic daily variation.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Some preliminary results suggest injecting test prop subq results in a smoother and less intense experience than IM. Has anyone else compared subq vs IM with propionate? I'm curious if you noticed any difference.

Subq might be just what the doctor ordered to civilize the pharmacokinetics of propionate.

T

tareload

Some preliminary results suggest injecting test prop subq results in a smoother and less intense experience than IM. Has anyone else compared subq vs IM with propionate? I'm curious if you noticed any difference.

Subq might be just what the doctor ordered to civilize the pharmacokinetics of propionate.
Great point and observation. Analogous situation with TCyp for qualitative example.

1663361657265.png

Notice the difference between the two injection methods as levels build.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That hasn't been my experience. I don't have IM for comparison, but I had significant swings in serum testosterone with daily SC propionate. I posted the data here. I eventually settled on a figure of +/-50% variation about the mean in serum testosterone. This figure has worked pretty well for subsequent predictions for ester blends. Blending with a longer ester is the sure way to "civilize" propionate.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
That hasn't been my experience. I don't have IM for comparison, but I had significant swings in serum testosterone with daily SC propionate. I posted the data here. I eventually settled on a figure of +/-50% variation about the mean in serum testosterone. This figure has worked pretty well for subsequent predictions for ester blends. Blending with a longer ester is the sure way to "civilize" propionate.
Oh I don't doubt that there are still major swings of serum testosterone with subq test prop. When I say subq civilizes it, I'm speaking relatively, and I mean it turns a wild rollercoaster experience into something more subjectively comfortable. There's a chance I might actually tolerate a daily subq propionate protocol.

Try it IM sometime when you don't have any important obligations and I think you'll see what I mean.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Try it IM sometime when you don't have any important obligations and I think you'll see what I mean.
IM testosterone injections aren't for me. Way too much PIP. I have tried TNE, up to 4 mg daily. It may not sound like much, but that's about the same testosterone content as my usual daily protocol. In any case, the first such injection gives a nice boost, but nothing crazy. With daily use I don't even notice it. Interesting how individual responses vary.

Blackhawk

Another N=1, I recently started 4:3 cyp : prop, only eased into it for a week at 2:1. I don't feel the rush like some of you, only very mild stimulation. Now at 6-7weeks on 4:3 just feel pretty normal, more wakeful earlier in the day and tired later. I am not sleeping through the night quite as well as previously on just cyp at about 15-20% higher dose. So is it the prop or the lower dose or something else? Time will tell. I will be getting labs fairly soon, and plan to get both morning pre-injection trough and about 4 hours post injection for theoretical daily peak.

So I added my stat in the poll, but I have only taken prop as part of the mix. And i concur with @Cataceous about IM pain. I went sub Q after only a few IM injections when I started years ago. SubQ has given me great results.

Last edited:

Willyt

Another N=1, I recently started 4:3 cyp : prop, only eased into it for a week at 2:1. I don't feel the rush like some of you, only very mild stimulation. Now at 6-7weeks on 4:3 just feel pretty normal, more wakeful earlier in the day and tired later. I am not sleeping through the night quite as well as previously on just cyp at about 15-20% higher dose. So is it the prop or the lower dose or something else? Time will tell. I will be getting labs fairly soon, and plan to get both morning pre-injection trough and about 4 hours post injection for theoretical daily peak.
What is your daily dose on 4:3 blend? Interested to see the test results.

As I mentioned here, I tried couple of blend ratios including 4:3 but ended up skewing more towards more enan and less prop. I am now at 5:2 with dose of 8mg (Enan 5.6mg / Prop 2.2mg), which equates to 5.9mg of actual T per day that falls in line with healthy young male. A bit odd I know, but it gives me a whole number draw (5 units) in the syringe which is more convenient.

Gus80

My TRT provider, who is also the largest convicted steroid dealer in America, is of the opinion that PIP reported with testosterone propionate is most likely caused by the testosterone crashing out of solution in the body and provoking an inflammatory response. He does not believe that it is caused by particular additives, but instead by pushing the concentration beyond the capacity of test prop to dissolve well.

I'm personally not sure whether the problems relate to concentration versus additives. I do suspect that this problem is mostly limited to UGL formulations though. I set up this poll to confirm or refute that suspicion. I want to know what your experiences have been with legally obtained, 100mg/ml testosterone propionate from a compounding pharmacy.

It's possible that this whole PIP thing is just a myth that discourages people from trying an effective TRT option that offers unique benefits for many people.
I never used propionate separately, but whenever I used Sustanon I had swelling and pain that interfered with sleeping. A Brazilian bodybuilder says that to remove the pain from Sustanon or Propionate, just shake the ampoule before applying.
Have you tried this technique?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching