Proper measuring question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Navidnavid

Newbie question, but I have noticed if I load the syringe with my dose , and I make sure there is no air between the opening of needle and the plunger then I seem to be injecting more test than my dose

Do I account for this when measuring , or Do I only measure what’s in the syringe and not in the needle ?

And for example if I measure .5ml in the syringe without the needle
But then when I attach the needle I push up the plunger to make sure there is no air the plunger is now at the .4 ml line..... So which amount am I actually Injecting? Only .4 ml or am I in fact injecting the whole .5 ml because the syringe doesn’t take into consideration what’s in the needle and lure lock .

can someone give me some clarification please , thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Newbie question, but I have noticed if I load the syringe with my dose , and I make sure there is no air between the opening of needle and the plunger then I seem to be injecting more test than my dose

Do I account for this when measuring , or Do I only measure what’s in the syringe and not in the needle ?

And for example if I measure .5ml in the syringe without the needle
But then when I attach the needle I push up the plunger to make sure there is no air the plunger is now at the .4 ml line..... So which amount am I actually Injecting? Only .4 ml or am I in fact injecting the whole .5 ml because the syringe doesn’t take into consideration what’s in the needle and lure lock .

can someone give me some clarification please , thank you
fixed low dead-space needle/syringes well worth it....

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Use the measurement lines on the syringe, which should accurately reflect the injected amount when no air space is present. The dead-space amount in the tip and needle is wasted with this type of syringe. In theory, after the first injection you could draw in some air and then force out the remaining content with a second injection, but you don't want to try this.

Westin

If you are NOT using an insulin syringe, which I don’t. Get your test to the correct line, then draw back and pull everything into the syringe and a bit of air. Take the drawing needle off, put on the injecting needle and slowly push until the air is our and you see a tiny drop at the end of the needle. Then inject. That way you don’tlose the test that was in the drawing needle.

Cips1975

I use 28 gauge diabetic syringe 1/2 inch. Shallow IM in my delts. I find these easy to use and measure. Plus with the smaller pins you do not get as much waste in the shaft. There was this video I was watching and I was surprised how much transient test stays in the shaft of smaller gauge pins after injection. Over time it might equate to significant waste. Just my opinion

Westin

insulin syringes do not work for me. Too long to load needle bends, etc. If you can make it work, go for it. I don’t have that much time. It just doesn’t work for me. I need the test more than I need to comfort. But that’s just me.

JimboTRT

insulin syringes do not work for me. Too long to load needle bends, etc.

I can load my 1/2"- 28 gauge insulin syringe between 60-90 seconds. Are you juggling test vials with the needle inserted to make them bend? Lol. ;) It's a rubber stopper on top of the vial. Personally, I find insulin syringes the best option for injecting testosterone.

Vince

Super Moderator
I really think it depends on what type of oil you're using with your testosterone. I use grapeseed oil and it's very easy to load by 29g 1/2 inch Easy Touch syringe. I don't think it would be so easy if I was using cottonseed oil.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me