Propecia (Finasteride) for Acne Control?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Have any of you guys used Finasteride specifically for acne treatment? The theory being reducing DHT production, thus reducing the cystic acne. For me, it seems like the acne comes and goes......thus far no matter the treatment. When I have the bad breakout on my back, the discoloration from the lesion lasts at least a year......very frustrating. Sometimes things are going great, no break outs. This last huge breakout 2 years ago came from introducinge DHEA into my protocol, 100mg a day cause a huge breakout.

Anyways, if you any of you have tried Finasteride for acne treatment (control) let me know how it worked for you.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You won't get much of welcoming response to using those products, 5AR inhibitors.

I can offer you this though, I get the cystic acne, the hyperpigmentation that lasts a year, that pinky color contrast on the surrounding skin. Its like a scar.
For me it was Estrogen. Too notice that you took a mega dose of DHEA, 100mg, and DHEA converts very easily to Estrogen in males. You linked those events already.
When my E is right for me, I can shower once per day with regular body wash. When my E was high out of control my back and arms were a nasty mess...showers twice per day, loofa's and brushes scrubbing at it...I absolutely sympathize but I can't agree with DHT.

Systemlord

My advice is do a little research before taking 5AR inhibitors, they have permanently ruined people's lives. The studies showed rats developed treatment resistant depression, it causes serious mental and physical symptoms that didn't resolve after stopping the drug.

There is no cure for Post Finasteride Syndrome.

fifty

My advice is do a little research before taking 5AR inhibitors, they have permanently ruined people's lives. The studies showed rats developed treatment resistant depression, it causes serious mental and physical symptoms that didn't resolve after stopping the drug.

There is no cure for Post Finasteride Syndrome.

Cure is to stop reading the internet and self diagnosing.

Cure is to stop reading the internet and self diagnosing.
Well if I had stopped reading the internet four years ago (I was self diagnosing) I wouldn't have taken the plunge with TRT four years ago, and would not have found this board four years ago. I submit to continue to read and research and "self diagnose" but use your team (your physicians, your clinic and this board) for responses and feedback. You get much better rounded information this way.....both technical and anecdotal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me