Prolactin level

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ronnny

I am on opioid pain medication, I think that is why my prolactin is out of range little elevated. How can I reduce it, with vitamin or other way? Mine sometimes from 22 to 49. Never comes in normal range which is 2 to 18 nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL)

Is it safe to use cabergoline for a long time to reduce prolactin level?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

My brother have issues with prolactin due to mental issue related to weed !!!
Anyway doctor suggested he take one pill once weekly to reduce prolactin but we decided not to give him and wait until he gets better.

sorry I don’t have the med name.

Fernando Almaguer

My brother have issues with prolactin due to mental issue related to weed !!!
Anyway doctor suggested he take one pill once weekly to reduce prolactin but we decided not to give him and wait until he gets better.

sorry I don’t have the med name.
What mental illness related to weed?

M.J

What mental illness related to weed?
He started using weed not daily though, suddenly he is delusional and think everybody are spying on him, people noticing him and reacting to him people in movies and t.v !!!!
After visiting many doctors they said weed do this people know little about weed some people it happen to them after few useage others can have this years after using weed. No rule here. Thank good he is getting well but treatment takes 6 month minimum and we hope he doesn’t go back to his delusional no one knows what will happen but he have good prognosis.

he is taking invega 3mg daily this drug increase prolactin he went to double his original number which where near high limits.

Ronnny

I do not smoke weed. I am on 100mg per week TRT also. But since I take oioid prescription pain killer, it increase my Prolactin level. So I was just wondering if Cabergoline use for long term is harmful or not. Cabergoline also used for Perkinson disease.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes. Cabergoline at a starting point of 0.5 mg per week will decrease prolactin. But make sure you don’t crash your prolactin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me