Prolactin and premature ejaculation

Buy Lab Tests Online

joshmaximus

Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a correlation between prolactin and premature ejaculation? Lately been dealing with premature ejaculation where I cant last more than a second or two. Labs recently done and am on the higher side of prolactin range....12 range is to 15. Dont know if my e2 has role either? Sensitive e2 is 36 and top of range is 35.
Anything over counter that would help? Doc doesnt think my prolactin is issue and wont prescribe caber.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Your doctor is prudent in not prescribing cabergoline if you’re posting a prolactin value of 12 with an upper range of 15. Just as truly elevated prolactin is to be avoided, you also want to avoid hammering it into the basement.

Your prolactin is not elevated to need to be reduced. Be aware that sex/orgasm ~24hrs prior to the blood draw there is the possibility of a Prolactin test coming back as higher, or having influenced the test to read high(er).

CoastWatcher

Do u think I need caber or no?
No, I honestly don’t. My own doctor told me she never prescribes cabergoline unless prolactin is well outside the upper range.

We’ve had members who convinced their doctor to intervene, to give them cabergoline when their prolactinvalues were in range, or only slightly outside the upper range. Prolactin was crushed and they were in a world of misery.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Dr. Justin Saya said:
... Prolactin > 15 is generally my low-end threshold for even considering a trial of cabergoline (in cases of severe sexual symptoms with other more common causes ruled out sometimes >10). Symptoms always help to guide and a short trial is all that is needed to determine if prolactin is the culprit.
Ref

captain

Cabergoline is too strong for levels close to normal range. I took it with level of 24 and just made me tired. It put my level down to 1. Now if you have a problem with levels up like 300 you probably would benefit.

DaveK22

Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a correlation between prolactin and premature ejaculation? Lately been dealing with premature ejaculation where I cant last more than a second or two. Labs recently done and am on the higher side of prolactin range....12 range is to 15. Dont know if my e2 has role either? Sensitive e2 is 36 and top of range is 35.
Anything over counter that would help? Doc doesnt think my prolactin is issue and wont prescribe caber.

I had PE for a period in my life. I tried various drugs and exercises...with little success. Then my Doc suggested jerking off 15 min before sex. Believe it or not, that did the trick! I eventually outgrew the problem but often wonder if that tactic helped me out grow it. Cost nothing to try

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me