Progesterone Dose for Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

gerardo

DHEA generally help people who have adrenal fatigue and lower cortisol, I’m one of those, it did help, but if you ask me if it increased my cortisol I wouldn’t know
I have adrenal fatigue and low cortisol and with TRT I think that was more evident. I'll try 10 mg of DHEA to see how it looks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gerardo

That's the thing about hormone replacement. For some it can. Some it has no effect.

I have strange reactions to trt. Back 10 years ago when I tried trt first few times it would crush my cortisol confirmed by how I felt, blood Labs and saliva.this was on any dose off test cyp. Then I tried a low dose of ssri with test cyp off Dr Mariano's suggestion and I was able to tolerate trt much better. Then I switched to enathate and almost all side effects went away. I decided to get ride of the ssri and cortisol remained stable on the enathate. I have no idea how the ester could matter but it seems like it did
I also have an experience like that with the cypionate. I stopped for 2 months to check hematocrit and cortisol and recover. There are 10 community days with the enanthate and so far it is under control, but I continue to take 30 to 40 mg of hydrocortisone or 7.5 mg of prednisolone or prednisone. I also take venlafaxine and a very low dose of mirtazapine for 4 years. For now I will not withdraw until I see how I will be with the TRT.

Gman86

Is it unanimous that progesterone is better taken at night? Or is there an argument for it possibly being better to take it in the morning?

From my understanding progesterone levels are naturally highest in the morning, correct?

Last edited:

ivkonst2017

vitamin D supplementation does more harm than good. Not sure if he explains why in these videos, but he’s all over YouTube, and explains in depth why in plenty of other videos. Vitamin D should be made by ur skin via being exposed to sunlight, or through artificial UV-B bulbs

Do u take oral vitamin D? Do u supplement with magnesium?

Its the first time I hear that, did he provide any evidence for that?
I take a lot of vitamin D for 4 years and I had one major positive from that - almost completely stopped getting ill, where before it happened very often. Also I took the COVID very light for two days.

I know vitamin D should be supplemented with sufficient k2 and magnesium.

Gman86

Its the first time I hear that, did he provide any evidence for that?
I take a lot of vitamin D for 4 years and I had one major positive from that - almost completely stopped getting ill, where before it happened very often. Also I took the COVID very light for two days.

I know vitamin D should be supplemented with sufficient k2 and magnesium.
Ya he goes into great detail in quite a few of the videos he has on YouTube. Here’s a couple that I’m pretty sure he talks about it. The reason oral vitamin D does more harm than good has to do with it depleting magnesium and ceruloplasmin I believe. I honestly forget all the details. He explains it extremely well, he’s like a computer. There’s also a fb page specifically devoted to the subject of talking about the consequences of taking oral vitamin D. And there’s also a fb page that follows his recommended protocol for health. It’s a page discussing the importance of magnesium and the root cause protocol, which is a protocol for optimum health that he came up with. Really interesting stuff. What dose of vitamin D do u take? And yes, vitamin K2 is very important to make sure that calcium stays out of ur blood and into ur bones and teeth and nails and places it’s suppose to go. Vitamin D’s main function is to absorb and uptake calcium. Without vitamin K2 the calcium can remain in the blood and not get transported to where it should go and could cause a lot of issues. Excess calcium in the blood is bad news. Calcium can be a friend or foe, depending where it goes in the body

Attachments

• 1B4FA976-1DA1-4599-A5D6-1A7F6EA94D92.png
    1B4FA976-1DA1-4599-A5D6-1A7F6EA94D92.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 5DDAA781-A229-4BA7-BD91-422C9A08C644.png
    5DDAA781-A229-4BA7-BD91-422C9A08C644.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ivkonst2017

What dose of vitamin D do u take?

I take once a week my whole weekly dose, 5-7 000 UI daily, which whould make like 35-40 000 ui weekly.

I will try to watch the videos, but definetely Im not stopping vitamin d supplementation since Ive seen only benefits from it and all other doctors I've talked to approve its supplementation

Gman86

I take once a week my whole weekly dose, 5-7 000 UI daily, which whould make like 35-40 000 ui weekly.

I will try to watch the videos, but definetely Im not stopping vitamin d supplementation since Ive seen only benefits from it and all other doctors I've talked to approve its supplementation
Ya never take what anyone else says as gospel, like me or Morley robbins, for example. Definitely always do what u feel is right based on ur knowledge and the opinions of those that u trust. If it ain’t broke definitely no need to fix anything

Gman86

@JA Battle hey so I’m curious about progesterone timing. Most people seem to take it at night. Ur one of the only people I’ve seen take it in the am as well as pm. Do u notice any negatives or positives when taking that am dose? It’s hard to believe that it’s beneficial to take both am and pm. I would imagine that it either has effects to help promote energy, or promote sleepiness. Hard to believe it can be used at both times of day. What’s ur thoughts? Doesn’t the allopregnanolone that’s converted from progesterone help promote sleepiness? How would that be beneficial in the am? But also, naturally progesterone levels are supposedly the highest in the morning, so it’s a little confusing. Again, what’s ur thoughts on all this?

gerardo

@Cataceous @JA Battle I’m curious, how did u guys figure out that around 0.6-1.2mg/ day was a proper dose of progesterone for a male?

Received my injectable progesterone from Empower today and it’s in oil and is 100mg/ml. 0.6mg is such a tiny dose. I had to go get 3/10 cc insulin syringes to draw up such a small dose. Even with those it ends up being like no oil. I ended up drawing to the very first unit line and injecting that. Which would be around 1mg. Even at 1mg/ day this 10ml vial is going to last me almost 3 years lol. Why is it made in such a high concentration if such a tiny dose is needed. Is the dose for females much higher, and they just figure that mostly women are going to be the ones needing injectable progesterone?
Here we only have progesterone injectable in aqueous vehicle. How long would this vehicle last in the refrigerator?

Gman86

Here we only have progesterone injectable in aqueous vehicle. How long would this vehicle last in the refrigerator?
I can’t comment. My injectable progesterone is in grape seed oil, and doesn’t need to be refrigerated. Just needs to be kept in a dark cool place like testosterone would

Charliebizz

@JA Battle hey so I’m curious about progesterone timing. Most people seem to take it at night. Ur one of the only people I’ve seen take it in the am as well as pm. Do u notice any negatives or positives when taking that am dose? It’s hard to believe that it’s beneficial to take both am and pm. I would imagine that it either has effects to help promote energy, or promote sleepiness. Hard to believe it can be used at both times of day. What’s ur thoughts? Doesn’t the allopregnanolone that’s converted from progesterone help promote sleepiness? How would that be beneficial in the am? But also, naturally progesterone levels are supposedly the highest in the morning, so it’s a little confusing. Again, what’s ur thoughts on all this?

Charliebizz

I take oral progest e drops am and pm. I dont really notice any difference in tiredness with am dose. Also no real difference taking cream in the morning. Me personally the effects of prog are so subtile if any for me.

ivkonst2017

Does allopregnanolone convert and/ or increase GABA?

Not sure, but if I understand correctly yes.

This guy Dave Lee seems very familiar on the subject of upstream hormones. According to him progesterone is very important. The first way of raising progesterone generally he recommends is by pregnenolone for men on TRT. According to him the oral pregnenolone administration rapidly converts to progesterone in its metabolisation through the liver. Of course I guess this would not work for everybody.

I plan to try it in the near future, but I know at least until I get adjusted to preg I will have hard time with it - it makes me extremely sleepy(have tried only for 2 days in the past). Also as I know from the supplements only the Nutricology brand is certain to be high quality. I plan to order the 50mg tablets from Nutricology and cut them in 2 or 4. Dave Lee recommends only lipid matrix of pregnenolone to be supplemented. This video gets into a lot of depth on the subject:

wondering

DHEA generally help people who have adrenal fatigue and lower cortisol, I’m one of those, it did help, but if you ask me if it increased my cortisol I wouldn’t know

DHEA/Cortisol do not have a definitive inverse relationship as someone stated. Both are adrenal hormones. Both can be elevated due to stress. Both can begin to fall after long-term stress. Both don't have to move together. Cortisol would likely have a greater effect on DHEA than DHEA on Cortisol. Per Dr. Mariano, TRT can likely lower ACTH which will lower adrenal output - good for some, bad for others. And it is all highly dependent on ones individual health status at a specific moment in time. What is happening for an individual today isn't necessarily going to happen for that individual 1 year for now. So, to compare between different people has limitations.

Charliebizz

DHEA/Cortisol do not have a definitive inverse relationship as someone stated. Both are adrenal hormones. Both can be elevated due to stress. Both can begin to fall after long-term stress. Both don't have to move together. Cortisol would likely have a greater effect on DHEA than DHEA on Cortisol. Per Dr. Mariano, TRT can likely lower ACTH which will lower adrenal output - good for some, bad for others. And it is all highly dependent on ones individual health status at a specific moment in time. What is happening for an individual today isn't necessarily going to happen for that individual 1 year for now. So, to compare between different people has limitations.
fantastic post. And 100% agree. Trt used to lower my cortisol significantly. Now a few years later no change at all. I did have more sides on cyp vs enathate but I still think my body has changed and adapted

ivkonst2017

Dr. Mariano, TRT can likely lower ACTH which will lower adrenal output - good for some, bad for

I think no matter how slammed is dr Crisler for its upstream hormones and HCG, HCG stimulates the adrenals to some degree, which in my mind is a great positive. But maybe it is just not enough and other things like DHEA, preg, progesterone can be considered for different people according to their particular deficiencies on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me