Progesterone Levels on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
I’ve seen various accounts of men on TRT with deficient levels of progesterone -- many of whom had normal levels prior to treatment. LH is important for leydig cholesterol -> pregnenolone conversion, and also for adrenal steroidogenesis. HPTA suppression and the subsequent absence of LH is suggested to play a causative role in TRT-induced progesterone deficiency.

Progesterone is an extremely important hormone. It acts as the precursor to cortisol and aldosterone, it acts as an androgen and estrogen antagonist, and it competitively inhibits 5-ar dependent reduction of testosterone -> dht.

The symptoms of low progesterone will be familiar to many of you here:

• Erectile dysfunction
• Memory loss
• Hair loss
• Absent libido
• Fatigue
• Depression and Anxiety

A study of 1056 men displayed that mean serum progesterone levels in healthy males was 1.21 nmol/L ± 0.41 SD. They also found that progesterone does not seem to decline with age.

My own progesterone levels are extremely low, and I believe this is contributing to my declining health and poor response to TRT. My levels are as follows:

Progesterone: 0.445 (Range: 0.64 - 4.7) nmol/L.

My levels are roughly three times lower than the mean levels displayed in the above study. Moreover, their given standard deviation suggests that my progesterone levels represent an extreme outlier.

I'm curious to hear the progesterone levels of the men on this board. If you've had your levels tested prior to TRT, I'd really appreciate if you would post those as well. Please also include whether or not you use HCG, pregnenolone, progesterone or DHEA. Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wondering

I don't know what my Prog levels are, but Dr. Saya has it next on my list of things to try. I did start HCG in the last few weeks but no improvement in ED or libido. May be a bit more clear-headed, but I have no idea if it has affected Prog levels.

I will be trying 10mg at night in the next couple weeks.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching